We've booked for 2015!!!

dave&di

I've avoided this site a lot since my return from WDW last September, way too depressing!:arghh: Now there is a light at the end of the tunnel, we're going back baby!!! :joyfull:

We've booked 10 nights at the WL for Sept 2015, by booking through Disney (UK) we have the Dining Plan for free, plus $200 free Disney Dollars. So all this including Park tickets (14 days for the price of 7) has cost £3,018.!!!!! :happy:

This may not work out perfectly though as Dave will find out this Sept if he is to be made redundant, we normally also spend a week at USF and a week at Clearwater, we are holding back on booking these trips till we now all is well and that we can afford it, we will definitely be doing the WDW trip no matter what, we may have to swap the WL for POFQ were we stayed last year and enjoyed.

Fingers crossed!

dave&di

Original Poster
We have booked too, through Disney UK. DW booked 20 nights at SSR. Got the same deal as you with the dining plan and $200 gift card. Most importantly we have a countdown again. Let the planning commence.

20 nights!!! Lovely! I'm going to wait till I'm a bit closer to start counting the days, toooooo far away at the moment :(

Upvote 0

Jessica Meier

I wish they would give us Yanks sweet deals but just as happy for my UK Disney Lovers! Congrats! I am hoping and praying for 7 or 8 days in October 2015. :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom