WestWorld - HBO

P_Radden

Original Poster
This show is amazing.:jawdrop: I had no idea what to expect going into it and have been thoroughly enjoying this first season so far! The past 2 episodes (E6 and E7) were both crazy awesome. The music is on point, the acting is stellar, and the plot twists so far have been nuts! Anyone else here watching it?

Pixie VaVoom

good grief YES - and I can't believe their latest KILL !! I thought that character would be with us forever - not that i Iiked her. Hubby just laughed at me.

P_Radden

Original Poster
good grief YES - and I can't believe their latest KILL !! I thought that character would be with us forever - not that i Iiked her. Hubby just laughed at me.

I know! We re-watched that episode last night and knowing what was going to happen, we realized there are a few hints leading up to it:
When Bernard is walking her to the house she says "This area isn't on our surveys." To which he replies "That's because the surveys are done by our hosts, and we program them not to go here. They couldn't see it if they were standing right in front of it." Then a just a moment later when in the house, she says "What's this door?" and he replies "What door?" while looking straight at it!!!!!

And ths is Disney related? Serious question.

No not at all. This is a new show on HBO, but it is pretty awesome so far!

Sped2424

And ths is Disney related? Serious question.
Disney related in the fact that it's a show about a theme park in which the idea of theme parks and why they exist is at the front and center of the show. It's great to watch especially if you're a theme park fan.

SosoDude

Disney related in the fact that it's a show about a theme park in which the idea of theme parks and why they exist is at the front and center of the show. It's great to watch especially if you're a theme park fan.

Thanks. I had no idea. I have heard of the show, but didn't have a clue what it was about. I will have to check it.out.

fractal

Other than the production, I've found it to be a bit of a letdown. The robots are more human than the humans - got it. What next? Who should I really care about and why?

P_Radden

Original Poster
Other than the production, I've found it to be a bit of a letdown. The robots are more human than the humans - got it. What next? Who should I really care about and why?
Well we only have 2 episodes left to find out.

Now that we know it was Bernard who murdered Elsie, I wonder if her partner Ashley will turn out to be a host or not. Also there is William wondering around with Dolores... What is his purpose in all of this? Is that other guy (the head) his brother or just a co worker? And aren't they from Delos corporate? Also will Maeve somehow form her own army of hosts to take over the place? And what is this big new "narrative" ford is working on? Also there is still mystery surrounding the Man in Black.. Who is he, and what will his importance be? O yeah and who was it that was sending those signals that Elsie uncovered. We know she though Teresa was behind it, but then Bernard killed her... so..was it really Ford behind all that then?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom