Western or Eastern Caribbean?

dreday3

Original Poster
We've done Eastern twice. Not DCL. But next cruise might be.

Thinking Western should be next, but is there any reason to stick with Eastern? We like at least 7 night cruises.

Maelstrom Troll

I personally don’t find the western ports very exciting but to each their own. With the Eastern are you thinking the Tortola/St Thomas itinerary or the San Juan/ St Maarten route?

dreday3

Original Poster
I personally don’t find the western ports very exciting but to each their own. With the Eastern are you thinking the Tortola/St Thomas itinerary or the San Juan/ St Maarten route?

Well we're waiting for April 2024 to be released.

Been to St. Thomas and St. Martin twice, but not to others you mentioned. I will say beaches aren't as important this time around.

Maelstrom Troll

We really enjoyed going to San Juan and just walking around the old part of town, it was beautiful! We had plans to visit the baths in Tortola but unfortunately weather kept us from being able to do it. We hope to return sometime soon…

ChuckElias

My wife likes Grand Cayman on the Western loop. But I'm not a huge fan of Cozumel or Costa Maya. I'll agree with @Maelstrom Troll and say that I really liked San Juan. And the Baths on Virgin Gorda (ferry from Tortola) are so cool. I think it's fair to say that I like the Eastern ports better than Western.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom