Trip Report We're going to Disney and this old lady is gonna party!

Hi all, I have the unexpected joy of being able to write (my second ever), (pre)trip report because I'm getting old!

I wrote my first report from our August trip when we got to preview GE as AP before it opened to the public. I thought it would be the only report I got to write till November of 2020 when my husband wants to go back and have a big family trip with all in attendance.

Well I woke up this morning and realized 🤔 I will be 60 in 2 weeks and had no plans for the big day!
So after only about 5 minutes of badgering, my husband agreed a quick, down and dirty trip to celebrate my birthday was in order!

Who will be going?
Just the 3 of us from August-(yes it was Halloween in August). :rolleyes:
Youngest kid Seth, myself Cindy and husband Gary.
IMG_4085.JPG

Not attending my birthday blowout is my daughter Aleisha and new son-in-law Julio, as they just got back from honeymooning in France 3 days ago!
Sorry blurry pic of them in their wedding finery, and what I call my (grandthing) Queen Hera!
IMG_5697.PNG

When-we will be there Nov 20-Nov 22 (quick blitz for sure)! But, still very excited!

What I have so far is our room, we will be staying at the Boulder Ridge Villas, as that was the only thing available at late notice for us to use our DVC points. But, I was super excited today when initially I looked, I could only find a room for each night at 2 different resorts, and then an hour later, 2 consecutive nights opened up. We love Wilderness Lodge so that worked out great!

More details to come, hopefully, with some dining and FP bookings, wish me luck!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom