Pre-Trip We're going back home to Walt Disney World!

Hey folks! Hubs and I are headed back to Walt Disney World. It has been 535 days since our last trip to WDW (not that I counted our anything). But we weren't Disney free we were annual passholders for Disneyland last year which was great. WDW is "home" though so we are excited to be headed back.

So let's start with some details....
Who: Me (Amy) and hubs (Brad)
IMG_8900.JPG

Where: Pop Century
When: March 5-14

So today was our fast pass day and I faithfully got up early to get my fast passes. I have become a huge fan of Disneyland's Maxpass system so getting into the groove of this fast pass 60 days in advance thing is a little tough. Well, I logged into my computer made two fast passes and then boom...I was logged out. Tried to get in and it wouldn't recognize my password. It kept saying it was the wrong password.....ummm no it wasn't. So I grabbed my phone and luckily I could still make my fast passes and right after I finished getting the fp's and taking screen shots...boom! Logged out and couldn't get back in. Hubs couldn't get in either, so I realized it wasn't me but probably something on Disney's end. I figured I was lucky to get my fp's and I was thankful I thought to take screen shots of them. Well, apparently there was a problem on Disney's end as I read about on another site later. Whew, glad I got in when I did!

We do have some fun stuff planned. Brad is a huge Star Wars fan and is really looking forward to Rise of the Resistance and making his light saber. He saved that experience for WDW and chose to make his droids in Disneyland. I'm really looking forward to becoming a regular at the Baseline Taphouse again, haha! We also have Villains event, Frozen dessert party, and Rose & Crown dining package booked for Epcot Forever.

Anyway, I'll share more plans later. But I'm very curious if any other WDW magicians will be there during that time, it would be fun to have a magical meetup!

Minnesota disney fan

Hi Amy: Glad for another trip report! We are missing each other by one day!!!! Are you sure you couldn't make the wait 533 days?? LOL.
My husband and I will be there a week before and leaving on March 4th! Maybe another time. I seem to just miss the others by a day or two! I got all my fp's without problems. This is the only time I got all of the ones I wanted! I hope that means lower crowds?

ELeigh

Our dates overlap but I will be at Disneyland this time. It feels strange not to be making fast passes and that I don’t really have any daily plans really it is very different planning for DLR vs WDW.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Having just gotten back to my real home after spending a week in my WDW home, I’m excited for you 😀

I hope you are planning a trip report, it would be nice to see your adventures.

Yea! Another trip coming up for you two!! :joyfull:

We are very excited!

535 Days!! Are you sure? That seems so long ago. Can't wait to hear about your trip when you get back

It doesn't seem like it has been that long but I asked the Google how many days it has been and that's what it said. I was a little shocked.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
Oh Superb news Amy! Will be on the lookout for the actual TR!

Any plans for you to visit WDW this year?

So happy that you guys are going back!! Sounds like some good plans you’ve made! I look forward to lots of pictures!😉

Thanks, it should be a good time. We are trying not to over plan but there is so much we've missed! Pictures are guaranteed!

So excited for you guys! Your Disneyland year was fun to follow, but nothing beats the World!

I'm glad you enjoyed my Disneyland reports, but you are right the World is awesome!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
Original Poster
I really enjoyed following along with your DL adventures from last year. Can’t wait to read all about your trip! I wish we had similar dates, you guys always seem to have so much fun!

I'm glad you enjoyed the DL adventures, it would have been fun to have similar dates you two Goofs seem to have a lot of fun too. But perhaps our dates will match up sometime, we have a late June/July 4th trip planned a are 90% sure we are going over Thanksgiving too.

Darn!
I will be there but not until late on the 14th.
giphy.gif

Aww shucks! Our flight leaves late on the 14th, probably getting the Tragical around 5-6pm.

Definitely following along! I'm going to be missing you guys by about a month. :confused: One of these days we will finally be in the parks at the same time.

Bummer about missing each other....again! One of these days we'll meet up. Where are you staying this time?

Hi Amy: Glad for another trip report! We are missing each other by one day!!!! Are you sure you couldn't make the wait 533 days?? LOL.
My husband and I will be there a week before and leaving on March 4th! Maybe another time. I seem to just miss the others by a day or two! I got all my fp's without problems. This is the only time I got all of the ones I wanted! I hope that means lower crowds?

It would have been nice if our dates overlapped. I wish we could get there on the 4th, but Hubs has church Wednesday night otherwise we might have left a day early. I'm glad you got the fp's you wanted. I'm hoping the crowds might be lower as many spring breaks might not have started yet. Although there will be the opening of Mickey's Runaway Railway and the start of Flower and Garden so that might pull in some crowds.

Our dates overlap but I will be at Disneyland this time. It feels strange not to be making fast passes and that I don’t really have any daily plans really it is very different planning for DLR vs WDW.

Well, at least we both will be having Disney fun at the same time! :) I know how you feel though, last year with all the Disneyland trips it was tough at first to not plan so much, but in a way it was a little freeing. It is now strange to get back into a super planning mode.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom