Well, Universal may think WDW announcements are pending...

TheDisneyMagic

Looking at that concept art from the link, the child near the front off center to the right of the image looks like he has Mickey Ears depending on how you look at it:D Looking closer it becomes a Wizzard hat but still thought it was funny at first site.

The Conundrum

Interesting...:lookaroun

Is that seriously what it's called!? They stole our name!:lol:

lol no its not called U64 (at least as far as I know :lookaroun). However, its going to be a pretty big event in itself. I even heard there gonna throw in alittle something extra that hasn't leaked online.

WDWFigment

Hopefully Universal's fears are confirmed. I would be surprised if nothing were announced for WDW at D23. The question is, how many announcements and to what extent will they be made? Regardless, after seeing the full schedule for D23, I am really disappointed that I won't be able to attend.

SirGoofy

lol no its not called U64 (at least as far as I know :lookaroun). However, its going to be a pretty big event in itself. I even heard there gonna throw in alittle something extra that hasn't leaked online.

Awesome!

Hopefully Universal's fears are confirmed. I would be surprised if nothing were announced for WDW at D23. The question is, how many announcements and to what extent will they be made? Regardless, after seeing the full schedule for D23, I am really disappointed that I won't be able to attend.

I'm still betting that Star Tours is the only announcement.

The Conundrum

maybe they will announce MK's new Tomorrowland e-ticket? They couldn't have bulldozed the galaxy theather and skyway station for no reason after all :lookaroun

CDavid

The only thing I can see happening, and the chances of this are incredibly slight IMO, is that Mermaid may be announced. Not all of Fland, but Mermaid.

This, for what little my opinions worth, is basically what I've also been thinking. Probably Star Tours, though even that could just be for Disneyland, and then maybe Mermaid for Fantasyland - but just the Mermaid attraction, not a major redo like the version "leaked" earlier (and even then I fear we might get a stripped-down version of Mermaid compared to the Disneyland (DCA) version of the attraction).

All just conjecture, of course, based primarily on Disney's own (poor) track record.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom