well there it is

ThinkTink721

I am very sorry...I am sure that you were looking forward to it.
But, I believe that there is a plan for everything & something better will come along for you in the future. :)
You may not see it now, but it will happen.
Then, you will look back & say, "Hey, that's why everything fell into place exactly as it did."
Sorry about you disappointment. :(
:wave:

wedway71

Ever see the cartoon pic of the frog in the birds mouth and the frog is choking the bird around the neck????

It say Never Give Up!!!!!

So you get knocked on your butt-You get up dust yourself off and try again.

Over my course of 22 years in Management I have applied twice for a Salaried Mgt Role with Disney-AND both times got turned down.

I rethought my stratagy and will again try soon. Now with an MBA,Mid Level Mgt Experience with Coca-Cola and Target and now a Human Resources Manager with a leader in Airport/Travel Retailing I will try again.

Dont get bumbed out-your young have alot going for you-Keep Trying.

Never Surrender Conquered Ground.:wave:

Tenny317

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for your concerns. I'm just really bummed out...my parents and boyfriend think I was over qualified as well. They don't give you a reason why they don't pick you. It's kind of like a college decline letter. Saying thank you so much for your enthuaism and thousands of people apply every semester...blah blah blah...bull shyt like that....no fun...no fun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom