Well peeps...

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Mr. K,

I knew this day was coming for quite some time. It's a bittersweet feeling, I must admit. I'm so excited for you and HAM. If there's one thing I've learned from our relationship over the past 6 1/2 years is that YOU deserve all the happiness in the world. May you be reminded each morning why you can't live a day without her. May she always look into your eyes and be reminded that the sun rises and sets in them.

You rock.

Number_6

Mr. K,

I knew this day was coming for quite some time. It's a bittersweet feeling, I must admit. I'm so excited for you and HAM. If there's one thing I've learned from our relationship over the past 6 1/2 years is that YOU deserve all the happiness in the world. May you be reminded each morning why you can't live a day without her. May she always look into your eyes and be reminded that the sun rises and sets in them.

You rock.

Beautifully stated, Jenn. :kiss:

Number_6

BOOOOOO, you better not let the bride read that :lol:

Have a beautiful wedding and, more importantly, marriage. :sohappy:

Now, now... that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her. It could be something to do with dealing with certain relatives or in-laws at the reception afterwards. I know I like avoiding some of my in-laws when I can help it. That has to be it, right Bri? :animwink:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Now, now... that doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her. It could be something to do with dealing with certain relatives or in-laws at the reception afterwards. I know I like avoiding some of my in-laws when I can help it. That has to be it, right Bri? :animwink:

Do you know them? :lol:

Jenn, just so you know...a certain James Taylor song will be playing on Saturday.

Thank you Baconator :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Congratulations Brian!!:sohappy::sohappy:

Though I have to admit, a small part of me was disappointed that there weren't delicious marshmallow peeps in this thread.:slurp:

:lookaroun

peeps.jpg

There, that's better.

:lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Well, for some reason, the picture was only scanned in black and white...but the car was yellow. (I had to have the picture scanned...and, for some reason, I couldn't find my color scan).

(Yes, the "Fear This" was a joke)

Attachments

• blacknwhitevw.jpg
    blacknwhitevw.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 1

figmentmom

The guy that had previously been WDWMagic's "Most Eligible Bachelor" is officially coming off of the market for good...this Saturday.

After, what seems like a REALLY quick engagement of a little over a year, the day is finally upon me.

We're having an afternoon wedding in Newport with 170 guests...and then off to the wonderful world of Hawaii for 2 weeks.

So, let the three ring circus begin.

Engagement Ring
Wedding Ring
Suffer-Ring.

:D

Congratulations!!!!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

miles1

Congratulations.

DW and I have been married 21 years, and I'm now going to share the secret of a long and happy marriage.

Just repeat these words over and over:

"Yes, Dear."

tigsmom

((HUGS)) Congratulations!! Guess there will be no more parties in the Freaky Room...well at least none we'll be invited to. :lol:

May you guys find all the happiness in the world. :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom