Well, I really don't have much worry for the Soarin building even more.

DarkMeasures

Original Poster
Note: Even though most of the outside was completed when I went in June, the only time I saw the building was from the Bus parking, I did not go to World Showcase on that visit.

But anyway, from reading John Hench's book, it seems that American Adventure had the exact same problem. The Stage was needed to be built tall due to rising and falling curtains and so a large building was built. I have never noticed it though every time I went to Disney. I will now notice just as I do with forced perspective. Now If I didn't know about the Soarin building, I would be pretty sure I would not notice it at all.

General Grizz

I can really notice "the warehouse" from Italy and that side of World Showcase. Otherwise, it's (thankfully) hard to see from most other areas of Epcot. I've seen the American Adventure show building, but you really have to look for it (or at least I did).

Kwit35

It is soooo ugly. We were there last week and my mother-in-law, who had never been to Disney, said, "what is that ugly building over there". She was pointing at the ugly, blue Soarin' building. Need I say more?

TheOneVader

General Grizz said:
I can really notice "the warehouse" from Italy and that side of World Showcase. Otherwise, it's (thankfully) hard to see from most other areas of Epcot. I've seen the American Adventure show building, but you really have to look for it (or at least I did).

You don't have to look hard at all to see the American Adventure show building. But then again, I just now noticed it in a picture because you mentioned it...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom