Trip Report Well, I guess this is happening... July 12-28 Trip Report - Pre, Live, and Post

Hello and welcome to another Brifraz trip report. If you traveled with us before you know how it usually works - a brief pre-trip outline of plans, lots of live trip reporting, then after the trip some poorly completed scattered posts to try to wrap things up. Well, I'm doing a legit pre-trip this time. Why? Because there are some issues right now. Maybe you didn't realize that?

Which means I'm going to lead off this thread by opening it up to the debate. It's my thraed and I'm okay with that. A little debate will keep things lively - now I'm not talking about something like the thousand plus pages of debate on the mask/precautions/COVID threads, but a little discussion is totally fine and all opinions are welcome. Now, let me be clear I'm not asking I 'what you would do?' But, after reading things below, I welcome opinions on 'what do you think we would or should do.'

Obviously, you can't get into those kinds of discussions without knowing who we are and what we are all about. Here goes. Feel free to steal our identities if you need to.
6e44e73a-9723-4362-bef0-4b69fa60a0c5.JPG

Our crew is a trio. Two nearly-50 year old adults and a 16 year old rising senior in High School. The two adults are high school teachers and have been since the 1990s. Obviously that means our only potential vacation times are summer and Christmas. Two teacher salaries have by no means made us rich, but we prioritize travel. We feel it 'broadens the mind' even if it is somewhere we've been before - always trying new experiences and interacting with new people (heck, we've driven across the USA 3 times and Canada once). You can see in my signature, we head to WDW often and try very hard to make each trip unique in different ways. We had trips in December (with extended family) and January (as leader of over 100 high school kids plus families) and were planning a summer totally away from the World. We had a vague plan to travel to Europe for a few weeks driving through multiple countries. It was going to be the last big family trip before our daughter goes to college. But we just couldn't afford it - there was just no way to make it work. Since we are DVC and have some family-owned timeshare, we can stay at WDW (or that area) for pretty much nothing more than our expected annual fees and we drive from Maryland, so transportation is pretty cheap. Airfare and hotels around Europe was cost prohibitive. Our daughter already has a senior Disney trip planned with friends for next summer and we were possibly doing a couple trip as well, so buying an AP for late this summer through early next summer is also an expense that we expected (although we didn't expect it until next year). Thus, some time in late January, we decided that we would do some smaller trips (including college visits) around the country and then spend a week at WDW.

Sadly, the smaller trips are pretty much all gone due to the current health crisis. But our WDW trip is not until mid-July, so it might still be happening. Health-wise we are all in pretty good shape. Sure, we've got the usual little things that tend to happen as you get close to 50, but nothing that makes our immune systems compromised and certainly nothing that puts us in a higher risk group. As a pair of high school teachers, we get exposed to pretty much every bug that shows up in our communities and in general we weather things pretty successfully. Our daughter currently works at the local grocery store which similarly puts her 'in harm's way' on a regular basis. While the concern over the coronavirus is certainly in our minds, we also are used to taking precautions and have very little innate fear of getting sick. We also have no problem wearing masks or taking other preventative measures if we are traveling.

Why would we even consider still heading to WDW? Well, just like everyone, the past couple months have been tough for us (obviously, far less difficult than for many). We have been relearning how to do our jobs, we've had to cancel 11 major shows/performances (we both teach performing arts), and we're facing the prospect of our jobs/roles changing dramatically in a few months. Our daughter has (again, obviously) missed out on a number of usual things for HS Juniors and is quite concerned about the prospect of her Senior year being very altered. The stress and uncertainty of these things makes the idea of ANY kind of escapism very appealing - even if it is limited and changed from our usual expectations.

There's a little background on us and some elements of where we are coming from with this (possible) trip. For the sake of discussion, let's assume that WDW will be relatively fully open by mid-July, but with significant precautionary measures in place. I'll be back soon with some of our thoughts on the trip and what we might or might not be planning and doing if it happens.

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Well friends, we've almost reached the end. Our next to last day in WDW. And to celebrate, we did a morning and evening at Hollywood Studios with a break in the middle to get packed and relax at OKW. Some have posted on here that perhaps the Studios capacity was increased over the weekend... and I'm not sure that they are wrong. It definitely felt more crowded today than either last Friday or Monday when we were in Studios. But that could be any number of things, so I'm not willing to jump to conclusions. We still didn't feel unsafe at any point. Enough of that talk, though, let's get to the day!

This morning was our last nice and relaxed morning at OKW (since tomorrow will be loading up the car in the AM), so @MeffysMom enjoyed her coffee on our deck.
IMG_9407.JPG

We headed to Studios at 9am which got us in the parking line at 9:10am. And it was already MUCH longer than when we got there at 9:15 last Monday. So, we were a little wary to begin with. Once in the park, we headed toward MMRR, but the line was already looking pretty darn long so we decided to just sit and wait to try to get our Rise of the Resistance boarding pass. And, meet up once again with our friends! We really didn't plan to be in the same parks at the same time, but it has worked out. In fact, it has really worked out nicely for us... I didn't mention it early, but they are in Club 33 (we've got friends in high places). And, while that hasn't really been needed for most of this trip (since they get magical FP+ for everything), it was useful this morning. After both families secured their boarding passes (no, Club 33 does not help with that one), we all headed to Mickey Minnie together and for some reason, we still trusted this guy to get us through safely.
IMG_0824.JPG

Let me just say once again, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway is an awesome ride. Just beautifully done. I was extremely sad to see Great Movie Ride go and still wish it was somewhere in Studios, but MMRR is one of the best rides I've been on in my life. Hyperbole? Not really.

After that, we split back up (they were switching resorts), and just kind-of wandered. We stopped in the shops up front and grabbed a bag of trail mix to snack on and then walked back toward Muppet Vision. Decided to stop and watch the new Mickey cartoon again (it is fun, and to see it on the big screen feels very 'retro' in a good way). As we exited, we heard the music from MMRR playing rather loudly and knew that we were about to catch some characters!
IMG_9420.JPG

IMG_9430.JPG

And, while you can't tell totally clearly from this picture, Pluto and I were dancing 'socially distantly together' for a little while.
IMG_9424.JPG

It's certainly a different type of character interaction, but was a lot of fun. Next up was some Muppet Vision 3D. Once again, we missed the pre-show as we were lined up (distantly) in the hallway/lobby area during the pre-show. Which allowed for this...
IMG_0825.JPG

After the Muppets, we grabbed some lunch (mobile ordered, of course) at PizzeRizzo. It was our first experience there and while the quality of the pizza isn't all that amazing, it was definitely solid comfort food and the frozen 'Italian' margarita as well as the non-alcoholic frozen peach Bellini were both really excellent. In fact, possibly the best drinks of the trip! Okay, that might be a little more hyperbolic than earlier comments - but, hot day, comfort food, and those frozen drinks were just awesome. After lunch, our boarding group had been called (17, called at 11:45am - we went at about 12:15pm). So, we headed to Rise and enjoyed another ride. No issues at all and maybe 20 minutes in the queue before the ride itself. Didn't take any pictures this time, just enjoyed! After our escape from the First Order, we headed out of the park for our rest time at Old Key West.

We spent about 3 hours just chilling out at the resort and I made a quick run to Disney Springs to pick up some gifts for the girls. Shh!!! There were some serious thunderstorms during the afternoon and the forecast was for the rain to continue most of the evening, but we still headed back to Studios at 5pm hoping the crowds had thinned a bit and we could enjoy a few more attractions (without big waits!). First up, we headed back to the Tower of Terror. It was a unique ride this time. During the ride (and specifically in the drop tower) our ride car had some exterior lights on - almost like a dim car headlight on our side of the car, which was a little odd through the drop sequence. At the end of the ride - after the short video at the bottom of the drop tower, our car backed up as usual. And then didn't rotate to unload. The lights came up... and we were still facing the drop tower doors. Pretty cool that there are a bunch of props in there. Then, the lights blacked out again and a few moments later came back up and we finally rotated to the doors to disembark. Definitely a little more Twilight Zone-y than usual!

We planned to do Rockin' Roller Coaster at this point, but the line was showing at 40 minutes and we didn't even really feel like 15 minutes wait was worth it, so we headed to Star Tours. Much to our surprise, it was almost a 10 minute wait (showing at 20) and then we got the same ride profile as our first time this trip (Death Star wreck, Lando, Crait). I know the sequences are somewhat random, but I really wish there was a way to determine what things you got! We then decided to relax for a bit at the Baseline Taphouse - got some beverages and the big pretzel and managed to get the inside table to chill out.
IMG_9434.jpg

Then we headed back to the Millennium Falcon. The wait was showing as 20 minutes, but we really didn't wait at all. For the second time in a row, we managed to get the two coaxium canisters quickly and got to go the asteroid belt before returning to Batuu. A few other elements of the ride were a little different (Chewie didn't take control of our ship at the end, we got the second canister really quickly and easily), but this was the same as always and to a guy who has been pretty Star Wars obsessed since the age of 5, awesome.
IMG_0830.JPG

Next up, we headed to Toy Story Land hoping to do Midway Mania and Slinky Dog before closing. Sadly, Midway was down (and stayed down through closing), so the girls did Alien Swirling Saucers once again and then we headed to Slinky. We got in the queue at 7:59pm but ended up on the next to last train as a couple parties came in behind us and got themselves the last train of the night. We certainly did have fun, though... and it is so much better when the lights are all on!
IMG_9439.JPG

We weren't leaving quite as late as the two nights that we went to Oga's, but did still get to enjoy a somewhat empty park as we exited.
IMG_9450.JPG

BTW, the Slinky on the bottom left of that picture was an empty train - they sent though about 5 empty trains after the last riders were on. Interesting.

We were out of the park and on our way back to Old Key West at 8:40pm and had our daughter (again) drop us off at the Hospitality House and grabbed a drink at Gurgling Suitcase just before it closed at 9pm. And that about wraps it up! I might try to get some things posted from my phone tomorrow, but most likely it'll be a little more than 24 hours before the last day gets posted. See you soon.

cgersic

I have enjoyed this so much! And it seems like you all did too. I've got to get myself to that Gurgling Suitcase one of these days for sure!

slipperalwaysfits

Aaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww, the end of an epic 2-week adventure! I really enjoyed reading it! :joyfull: Keeps me dreaming about when I'll get back there living vicariously through you!

We saw it right after it opened in January, but not all together and that was before we had binged Schitt's Creek, so our daughter got much more of a kick out of the narrators now (for me, Catherine O'Hara and Eugene Levy will always been SCTV but I willingly admit I may be a little older).

Okay, totally forgot Catherine and Eugene are narrators on the new movie! Now it's a MUST-DO for me! I didn't watch much Schitt's Creek (although what I did see was hilarious). I know these two because my parents remember them from SCTV and LOVED the Christopher Guest movies they were in when I was in high school (Waiting for Guffman, Best in Show, A Mighty Wind). A Mighty Wind is about music, have you seen it? @brifraz

Before heading out at the International Gateway exit to get back to our car at Riviera, we made a pit stop at the ice cream shop in France. It always has an outrageous line when we are visiting, but not on this trip!

Part of my annual Disney adventure is timing it right so the gelato line in France isn't halfway to the next country! Lucky you guys that there wasn't much of a line!

Luckily there was a woman from a family (about 4th in line) who had no problem with confrontation and yelled at everyone that there was a line and that those at the back of the line needed to back off and let those at the front get on first. Very glad for her intervention!

All in all, not a huge issue, but definitely some frustration with Disney about this scenario (and also with one particular bus driver who appeared to be just making stuff up and with some guests for not understanding how queues should work). No worries though - off we went back to Old Key West for a little down time before dinner.

Sometimes, I have no problem speaking up and reminding people loudly "There's a line," but I feel like society's gotten so much more confrontational these days that I'm not sure I'd have the guts to speak up in this situation. I'm glad it worked out for you.

the mask compliance was down a little bit. Not quite alarmingly so, but definitely was making us a bit wary of things and causing our walking path to veer a bit erratically to avoid the folks who couldn't seem to follow the simple rules. I

This is disappointing to hear. I feel like people are getting so tired of wearing masks and it's only been four months or so. I hope Disney steps up their enforcement of masks because there won't be a vaccine by Fall.

And, meet up once again with our friends! We really didn't plan to be in the same parks at the same time, but it has worked out. In fact, it has really worked out nicely for us... I didn't mention it early, but they are in Club 33 (we've got friends in high places).

Ummmm, YES! It pays to know friends in high places! I've been this blessed before, too in other ways and it's a great perk!

Let me just say once again, Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway is an awesome ride. Just beautifully done. I was extremely sad to see Great Movie Ride go and still wish it was somewhere in Studios, but MMRR is one of the best rides I've been on in my life. Hyperbole? Not really.

I won't lie, I really miss the Great Movie Ride, it would have been so interesting if they'd updated a scene or two but I understand why we ended up with Mickey and Minnie. I'm looking forward to riding it soon!

After the Muppets, we grabbed some lunch (mobile ordered, of course) at PizzeRizzo. It was our first experience there and while the quality of the pizza isn't all that amazing, it was definitely solid comfort food and the frozen 'Italian' margarita as well as the non-alcoholic frozen peach Bellini were both really excellent. In fact, possibly the best drinks of the trip!

So your review has me wondering: Do @Tuvalu and @TrolleyFollower91 go there for the pizza or the drinks? ;):geek:

We got in the queue at 7:59pm but ended up on the next to last train as a couple parties came in behind us and got themselves the last train of the night. We certainly did have fun, though... and it is so much better when the lights are all on!

What a great way to end the night and the trip!!

BTW, the Slinky on the bottom left of that picture was an empty train - they sent though about 5 empty trains after the last riders were on. Interesting.

Maybe they cleaned them and were airing them out?

Thanks again for a wonderful and detailed trip report! Makes waiting and waiting and waiting so much easier!! Glad you had a wonderful adventure and could get away! :geek::geek::geek::geek:

FlaggNL

Wow what a great TR as ever! Good to see that The Magical World is alive again! We had to cancel our upcomming October trip...... will probably take some time before we can travel from Europe to US again......... But these kind of TR's help us out during the period we can't go.....

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll try to get everyone caught up on a very long, but very enjoyable day at Magic Kingdom for our last day as soon as I can. 15 straight hours on the highway (and overnight) does something to a person's brain - but we did make it home safe and sound and everything home is pretty much like we left it (except the darn rabbits ate all our jalapeño plants!!!). Even after the nap I just got (and the girls are still fully engaged in their naps), I'm pretty foggy on things. Promise not to forget for a couple days like I usually do!!

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I'll try to get everyone caught up on a very long, but very enjoyable day at Magic Kingdom for our last day as soon as I can. 15 straight hours on the highway (and overnight) does something to a person's brain - but we did make it home safe and sound and everything home is pretty much like we left it (except the darn rabbits ate all our jalapeño plants!!!). Even after the nap I just got (and the girls are still fully engaged in their naps), I'm pretty foggy on things. Promise not to forget for a couple days like I usually do!!

Glad you had a safe trip home - I only drove a bit more than 5 hours back from DLP today and MY brain is fried, so I can only imagine how you all feel!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Okay, finally time to get you all filled in on our last day in WDW. And what other way would you want to spend your last day than open to close at Magic Kingdom? In fact, it was our only open to close day for the entire trip (which seems a bit crazy). Which meant, we were up early and getting everything packed and then loaded into the car so we could catch a bus to Magic Kingdom at about 8:30am. Pulled in right at opening and who should be walking to the entrance at the exact same time (from Contemporary) but our friends who we have spent quite a bit of touring time with on this trip! We knew that we would all be in MK, but didn't really expect to meet up immediately.

Their two sons had a quest for the day - to experience every single RIDE in the Magic Kingdom (not attractions, just rides). So, we joined up and off we went. Stop #1 was Buzz Lightyear. And, in case you have ever wondered what it looks like... here's the Standby queue when it is empty (sorry the focus isn't great).
IMG_0833.JPG

Next up was Space Mountain, also with pretty much no line. And then Astro Orbiter. No picture of the ride itself, but an okay distance shot of Tron construction.
IMG_7531.JPG

We then took a drive on the Tomorrowland Speedway (both TTA and Carousel of Progress were down and isn't Carousel more of a show than a ride?) which was starting to get a line, but our friends have the ability to skip that, so we definitely saved about 20 minutes there.
IMG_9508.JPG

And a little more close-up on Tron - the crane was lowering in a large arched piece of steel right at the spot where the track enters the building at the top right corner. It was pretty cool watching it getting placed.
IMG_9511.JPG

Next up the rest of the crew took a spin on the teacups which allows me the opportunity to throw in a standard order 'Dad Pun' since that ride isn't really my cup of tea.
IMG_9514.JPG

Now that they had all made themselves borderline sick, we headed back to the Circus for rides with Dumbo and Goofy. I still remember well the days when Goofini was the only roller coaster my daughter had ever done and therefore it was her favorite ride anywhere.
IMG_7539.JPG

Then it was back into Fantasyland for a visit a trip Under the Sea with Ariel, and then into the imagination of A. A. Milne with Winnie the Pooh
116371484_1805982012897326_6079952626977098590_n.jpg

The next up was the Mine Train with the dwarfs and this was the second time we got to skip a bit of a line. Maybe 40 minutes? So, thanks to their Club 33 membership, we had saved maybe an hour of line time... but regardless it wasn't even 11am at this point.
IMG_9517.JPG

The two boys started to regret their 'plan' of doing all the rides when we forced them to go on the Carousel - but we all got a pretty good laugh out of the experience!
IMG_9524.JPG

Next up we did It's a Small World and finished our Fantasyland experience with Peter Pan. It was actually getting close to noon at this point and we were through well over half the rides in the park with 13 rides in 3 hours. Although geographically we were only through two complete lands and still had three more to go. But it was time now to get some lunch. I'm afraid I'm not really allowed to share much about the lunch...yup, we got to go through that super special double secret door right by the entrance to Adventureland and ate lunch there. Pretty darn cool - maybe some day we will win the lottery or our daughter will get a full ride to college and we can use her savings to join!

Second half of the day coming soon to a Trip Report near you. Adventureland, Frontierland, Liberty Square, storms, an alarming delay, and then the drive home.

slipperalwaysfits

And what other way would you want to spend your last day than open to close at Magic Kingdom? In fact, it was our only open to close day for the entire trip (which seems a bit crazy).

I don't think we've ever done open-close at MK but it is always our last park of the trip. So I guess we'll be spending a whole day there this fall! How fun that you ran into your friends and so much wait time was cut off! You're right: THE CAROUSEL IS A RIDE!!! I bet the teen boys really enjoyed it, lol :bored: :cautious: :arghh: :joyfull: The carousel and the teacups are just too dizzy-inducing for me.

OMG: A CLUB 33 LUNCH?????? Was the food and atmosphere simply amazing? I would imagine for that price, it would have to be! What a blessing to find friends in high places (or really, just to find friends in these crazy times!)

Looking forward to the second half of the day! Hope you've recovered from your whirlwind and your first week back at work hasn't been too overwhelming!

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Ok I'm curious (nosy really). What do Club 33 people have/wear on them that lets them get through the lines, and in this time of no FP queue, how do you get on, through the exit?

All through the Magic Band. Through the FP queue for almost everything - a few things use the handicap entrance. For rides with no FP queue (for example, carousel) you just wait in the regular queue. The actual benefit is 16 free FP+ per day, per person (plus you can book the usual 3 advance FP+ if you want).

OMG: A CLUB 33 LUNCH?????? Was the food and atmosphere simply amazing? I would imagine for that price, it would have to be! What a blessing to find friends in high places (or really, just to find friends in these crazy times!)

The food was very good, but the atmosphere of the location was really impressive - very relaxed and very high class Disney. Would love to someday have enough money on hand to join ourselves (hmm...two teacher salaries...). The expense of joining the first year is pretty crazy, but then the yearly fee to maintain your membership is actually a decent deal when you look at everything you get (assuming you were already planning to get a Premier Passport and would enjoy VIP tours).

brifraz

Marching along...
Premium Member
Original Poster
Let's get back to that last day! After lunch we hit all the rides in Adventureland in pretty quick succession.

First up was Jungle Cruise and, of course, the backside of water.
IMG_9536.JPG

Quickly followed by the Magic Carpets of Aladdin. No spitting camels, though.
IMG_9538.JPG

And then Pirates of the Caribbean finished out our Adventureland time.
IMG_0289.JPG

As we left Pirates, the thunder began to boom and all the outside rides began to shut down. This was a serious blow to our ride quest for the day! Splash and Big Thunder went down as we walked toward them so we continued into Liberty Square hoping to maybe get onto the Mark Twain riverboat, but it was also down for the weather. With limited ride options, we headed to Haunted Mansion to get that ride in. The opera singer continues to be absent from the graveyard scene and at the end of the ride we didn't get any hitchhiking ghosts, so I guess we didn't have one follow us home?

The rain had started to come down when we left the ride so we headed back to the riverboat loading area to just sit and figure out a plan. With very little to do in the area, we decided to abandon the quest and headed to Country Bear Jamboree. I know that lots of people really love this attraction, but I just don't see it. Not at all. It didn't help that the audio mix was a bit off and the instruments were overpowering the voices by quite a bit, but I've seen it before and just don't get it (our daughter is even worse than that... she adamantly is opposed to ever seeing it again). With everything still down, our friends decided to head back to their resort so we said our farewells and wandered a bit and ended up sitting at the Tomorrowland Terrace relaxation station, so we got a little mask-less time.

When the rain finally let up a bit (but still some thunder going so outside rides were still 101), we headed back into Tomorrowland and had another ride on Buzz Lightyear and Space Mountain - and this time I joined in on the coaster fun.
IMG_0287.JPG

Finally, at a bit after 5:30pm, outside rides started to open back up so we quickly headed to Big Thunder Mountain to try to finish the quest on our own!
IMG_7547.JPG

But we knew that we wouldn't really get finished because we were already a little wet and getting Splash Mountain wet right before 15 hours in the car is NOT a good idea. So, we finished our ride-palooza with the only other ride in the park (okay, maybe you could consider the rafts to TSI a ride), the Riverboat at the 6pm boarding.

IMG_9543.JPG

I really do enjoy the riverboat and the little scenes that are around the River of America and just the views that it gives of multiple areas of the park.
IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_7558.JPG

When the riverboat docked we still had about 20 minutes before our dinner ADR at Liberty Tree Tavern (6:45pm) so the girls did one last ride on Haunted Mansion, which was a walk-on at this point and then we headed to Liberty Tree and got checked in - virtually, of course - about 10 minutes before our ADR. The CM at the door let us know that they were about 15 minutes behind in seating ADRs so we might have a bit of a wait. No problem - it would just mean we would be leaving the park a little further after closing and with an emptier park. So, by 7pm we were ready to be seated! And so were the other 7 or so parties waiting in the lobby and outside. And at 7:15pm, all except one of those parties was still waiting. And at 7:30pm there were still 4 families getting a little tired of the wait. We were seated at 7:45pm (and the last two other parties were seated within a minute or two of us). Upon getting seated we checked with the host about still being able to get a bus back to our car at OKW since we would likely be leaving the park more than an hour and a half after closing. She assured us that there would be no problem.

Dinner was the usual from Liberty Tree. Enjoyable (especially the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake), but not anything amazing - and nothing really picture worthy! We finished up right about 8:30pm, as did the other two parties, so our groups all were heading out of the park at about the same time. And all getting lots of pictures on the way. And, with things pretty empty, we snuck the mask off for a quick pic.
IMG_9569.JPG

We were headed out of the gates at just a few minutes before 9pm. At the exit, there was a line of CMs chatting with everyone and saying their farewells which was very nice. As we headed toward the busses a CM told us to head to the usual OKW stop and there would be a bus coming for us. We headed that way and saw a bus... just leaving the stop! Oh no! There was a transportation manager CM standing right there as we walked up and she asked where we were headed. We let her know Old Key West and within just a minute or two, there was a bus ready to take us. Since we were the only people onboard and MK was now well beyond closed, we got delivered straight to our stop without having to go through the resort at all.

By 9:15pm we were in the car and on our way. And at almost exactly noon the next day we were home. And there you have it! A very different, at times a little worrisome, but overall excellent trip. Not quite the type of trip we'd really want to do again, but definitely enjoyable and knowing full well that many of the changes might still be in place next summer we are still greatly looking forward to our next Disney adventure. Some time soon I'll get some more concluding thoughts and some more opinions on the measures in place for COVID-19 protection.

IMG_9585.JPG

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom