Welcome to our Circle of Friends!

DDuckFan130

Doesn't Fla residents get some discounts on tickets?
Florida Resident Annual Passport (AP) - unlimited admissions to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. AP also includes free parking. Passholder savings on special events and savings on special deals distributed throughout the year (usually in the *Mickey Monitor* - the newsletter for Annual Passholders). No blackout periods apply.

Florida Resident Premium Annual Passport (PAP) - includes the benefits of the above listed *traditional* annual passport plus unlimited admission to River Country (when operating), Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest and Disney's Wide World of Sports. No blackouts apply.

I have this one:

Florida Resident Seasonal Pass - A Seasonal Pass that entitles you to admission to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park except during the following blackout dates:

Edit: But before he can do this, I would think he'd need to actually become a FL resident.

Disnut

Florida Resident Annual Passport (AP) - unlimited admissions to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom during regular operating hours. AP also includes free parking. Passholder savings on special events and savings on special deals distributed throughout the year (usually in the *Mickey Monitor* - the newsletter for Annual Passholders). No blackout periods apply.

Florida Resident Premium Annual Passport (PAP) - includes the benefits of the above listed *traditional* annual passport plus unlimited admission to River Country (when operating), Pleasure Island, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Disney Quest and Disney's Wide World of Sports. No blackouts apply.

I have this one:

Florida Resident Seasonal Pass - A Seasonal Pass that entitles you to admission to Magic Kingdom Park, Epcot, Disney-MGM Studios, and Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park except during the following blackout dates:

Edit: But before he can do this, I would think he'd need to actually become a FL resident.

I guess that would be a good idea.

DDuckFan130

Is a Florida AP the same as a regular one but cheaper? What do you need to get it?
A lot cheaper of course...you need this to get one

Proof of Florida residency is required -- you must provide any one of the following:

Florida driver's license

Florida state-issued ID card (must have Florida address)

Florida voter's registration card with corresponding picture ID

Florida college/university ID

Florida-based military ID

This is the price difference:
Annual Pass $462.21
Premium Annual Pass $595.34

FLA-Res Annual $361.04
FLA-Res Premium Annual $473.93
FLA-Res Seasonal $237.50

lisbetgabrielle

I guess I need to set some ice cream around in the different corners.

Choc. in one corner
Butter Rum is this corner
Choc chip in that corner.
and I guess Vanilla w sprinkles in the one over there.

That should be good.:slurp: :sohappy:
Oh Heck! I'm low carbing. No ice cream and cookies for me. But it is working. Down from 40U of NPH and 40U of Regular twice a day to 10/10. And I may be able to go off that! Guess it is worth it/

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom