Welcome Package Two Times

tjkref418

I am about one month away from my Disney Vacation and just received the welcome packet (with the luggage tags and coupon/package booklet) for the second time in three days. All of the information on the reservation is the same in both mailings.

Is this something that has happened to anyone else? Do you think it's just a processing error of some sort..? I am thinking it is, but thought I would throw it out there to everyone to get your thoughts...

DisneyRunner

We are less than 45 days out. Today in the mail we received the ME information. I thought the resort information was sent first. You have received both at the same time? :shrug:

Upvote 0

disneygirl1

I am about one month away from my Disney Vacation and just received the welcome packet (with the luggage tags and coupon/package booklet) for the second time in three days. All of the information on the reservation is the same in both mailings.

Is this something that has happened to anyone else? Do you think it's just a processing error of some sort..? I am thinking it is, but thought I would throw it out there to everyone to get your thoughts...

That happened to me on my Dec trip... Yep most likely a processing error. I just made sure I used the last one they sent me and brought the first packet with me as a precaution. I had go problems though.

Upvote 0

Well, I would think they're just so excited to have you, that they decided to welcome you twice!

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

We are less than 45 days out. Today in the mail we received the ME information. I thought the resort information was sent first. You have received both at the same time?

ME arrives first, then the resort info.

If you use a travel agent, they may hold them until they have both and then give to you.

Upvote 0

balletgirl2

The same thing happened to me this week and I am about a month out too (8/8), so it must be a system glitch! I know I am in the system and didnt't get charged anything weird because I paid it off in May. Also, I talked to them this week to change my ADRs and nothing seemed wrong with my hotel ressie.:shrug:

Upvote 0

lilclerk

Did you ever make any changes to your reservation? I always get two packages when I make changes, even if I made them well before the 45 day mark. Works for me, I get two sets of coupons :lol:

Upvote 0

tjkref418

Original Poster
Did you ever make any changes to your reservation? I always get two packages when I make changes, even if I made them well before the 45 day mark. Works for me, I get two sets of coupons :lol:

Yes, I did make a change recently to the reservation...so maybe that does it explain it.

Also, as someone mentioned, I did check to make sure they did not charge me fo rthe package twice, which they did not. That was a relief!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom