Welcome Home Andy!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Original Poster
A friend of our's here, Laura, has just had her husband return from a long tour of duty in Iraq.

You may have noticed some of us with patriotic avatars for this occasion.

Thought I would provide a thread for any of us to recognize the sacrifice made by the soldiers and their families during this challenging time.

So here's to Laura, Andy, soldiers and family members represented on this site, and our other courageous people serving us every day.

jesserin

Thank you to Andy (and the other men and women serving our country) Everything you do and have done is so greatly appreciated! :sohappy:

And here's to Laura (and the other wives and husbands missing their partners over seas) You're strong and amazing. Those men and women wouldn't make it without your support! :sohappy:

And Congratulations! :sohappy: A daddy and husband came home...

One at a time.

Uponastar

Welcome home Andy!
And my thanks to you and all who serve. . . and to those who wait patiently for your safe return.

wannabeBelle

Hey there Laura, God Bless you and your family for this wonderful gift of freedom that you have given us. Andy welcome home!!! Belle

maggiegrace1

Welcome Home Andy..:)

Thanks to you and all who serve with you!

Laura..You are amazing..and I am so happy for you,Andy and the kids..:)

Enjoy every single second..You all deserve it!!

Computer Magic

Welcome back :sohappy: Laura was sooooo bored while Andy was fighting bad guys that she started an Idol game :lookaroun the rest of us playing don't have an excuse :lookaroun

Disnut

Welcome back!! Thank You for serving. Glad you are safe.

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Laura

Premium Member
All of you guys have been incredible. It's the best feeling seeing how excited you all are over his homecoming. Thank you SOOOOO much.

There is actually a member of this site who came home from the same deployment yesterday, so maybe he'll stop in here and say hello. I haven't met him yet, but I did say hi to his fellow Disney freak wife while we were waiting for the buses to arrive. :)

I am so thankful to have him back. I got to hear the first few of many horror stories about how he was "this close" to be killed so many times. He truly had God's hand protecting him throughout the deployment.

Here are the pics for anyone who is interested:
http://lauramichelle.smugmug.com/gallery/2873201#154219968

Thanks again everyone, from the bottom of my <3

tigsmom

Thank you for sharing the pics. What a beautiful family!

And the pics of the soldier holding the newborn. . .OMG.

Every time I see that I start to :cry:

I love the pic of Andy as he is clutching his kids...you can just see his eyes, but you can really feel the emotion.

maggiegrace1

All of you guys have been incredible. It's the best feeling seeing how excited you all are over his homecoming. Thank you SOOOOO much.

There is actually a member of this site who came home from the same deployment yesterday, so maybe he'll stop in here and say hello. I haven't met him yet, but I did say hi to his fellow Disney freak wife while we were waiting for the buses to arrive. :)

I am so thankful to have him back. I got to hear the first few of many horror stories about how he was "this close" to be killed so many times. He truly had God's hand protecting him throughout the deployment.

Here are the pics for anyone who is interested:
http://lauramichelle.smugmug.com/gallery/2873201#154219968

Thanks again everyone, from the bottom of my <3
We are so happy for you all Laura...and we have all been praying for him and you all..

God is good..!

danv3

Thanks for your service Andy, and welcome home. Here's hoping you can have some well-deserved R&R (and a trip to the World)! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom