weirdest disney world experience?

madhatter

Original Poster
what are the wierdest things you've seen at WDW?

MY 1# occured one night while I was a Jungle Cruise Skipper. It was the end of the night and I was taking the dirty towels to Pirates and I saw a big commotion near the ride's exit. There was a guy waling on the ground,half naked, freaking out. Come to find out him and his friends were tripping on LSD and the guy on the ground had taken his clothes off on the ride.Finally the paramedics came and strapped the guy to a hospital gurny(excuse my spelling).:hammer: :( :(

kal1484

I had the same thing happen, except it was a woman, and i'm not sure if she was on drugs, but she was going nuts!

The_CEO

A CM working at ToT named Philip, let my brother and I backstage and he brought us on the top of ToT at night....

Is that allowed?? lol

~ Justin..

The_CEO

no i posted a FALSE name... He wouldnt like me posting his real name ... he could get into some knee deep chit.
~ Justin..

DisJosh

On my first ever trip to WDW my mother and I were waiting in line for the sky way at the fantasyland end and a little girl was hessitant to get in line for the skyway because she was scared...her mother started flipping out on here and actually threw an ice craem cone loaded up (double scoop mabey? :D ) at her daughter.That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.

Originally posted by DisJosh
On my first ever trip to WDW my mother and I were waiting in line for the sky way at the fantasyland end and a little girl was hessitant to get in line for the skyway because she was scared...her mother started flipping out on here and actually threw an ice craem cone loaded up (double scoop mabey? :D ) at her daughter.That's the weirdest thing I've ever seen.
isn't that child abuse or something

DisJosh

Originally posted by Disneyowner182

isn't that child abuse or something

I dunno........I felt bad for the ice cream. All that sugery sweetness gone to waste. *droooooll**gurgling sound* :D

Atticus

Originally posted by the_ceo_at_wdw
A CM working at ToT named Philip, let my brother and I backstage and he brought us on the top of ToT at night....

Is that allowed?? lol

~ Justin..

I'm not calling you a liar, but I just don't see how they would let that happen. I assume the ride had closed for the night, if this did happen?

SykedOwt

Here is one of the weirder WDW Moments. I was riding the RR from Frontierland to Tomorrowland, as the train was moving some little kid had to go to the bathroom "really badly" so his mom found it acceptable from him to pull down his pants and while the train was in motion.
Does Anyone else find this to be a Bit Ridiculous?

kal1484

Originally posted by SykedOwt
Here is one of the weirder WDW Moments. I was riding the RR from Frontierland to Tomorrowland, as the train was moving some little kid had to go to the bathroom "really badly" so his mom found it acceptable from him to pull down his pants and while the train was in motion.

That does seem a bit ridiculous, but I can kinda see how the mother would have no other choice....

Pioneer Hall

Not really weird, but surprising...

In December a guy was in line for Country Bears. We were walking in to Frontierland from the breezeway that connects to Adventureland. The guy stops us and says "Here take these we can't have them in the theater" He handed us two of the Mickey Mouse Ice Cream bars. We though it was nice that the guy just gave us 5 dollars in Ice Cream for nothing. We offered him the money and he said Merry Christmas.

DanStat

Originally posted by SykedOwt

LMAO!!!

More and more reason to...keep your head inside the vehicle @ all times!!!! :hammer:

The_CEO

Originally posted by Atticus

I'm not calling you a liar, but I just don't see how they would let that happen. I assume the ride had closed for the night, if this did happen?

This man I know is a friend of my dads. My dad is a landscaper and did work for him.. He asked where he worked and he was like WDW.. My dad was like " my sons would like to talk to you". Then ------ said "come visit me sometime.." So the next time we did we saw him at ToT. I was shocked.. He was then like, "Hey do you want to see somthing?" Then he was pointing to us to wait over there near a real elevator.. My dad and mom continued on the ride.. Then we went to the top.. Yes it was around closing time. It must of not mattered that much if 4 other CM's went with us.. It was soo cold up there.. I could see for miles.. They didnt let us get that close to the edge though...Oh well....

~ Justin..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom