Weird girl wearing stockings

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
apparently forgeting they forgot to put on their underwear that morning. :

Is that why you could tell they were Brazillian.

Nothing wrong with the human form, weve all got the same working parts after all.

As for the other point about the Soap Dodger in the Celtic top, you have to forgive "the greatest fitba fans in the world" the IRA thing is just the craic, and besides it would be his entire wardrobe for the whole holiday.
You should have asked him what "Big Jock Knew"?
:shrug: :drevil:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I hope they at least shaved their legs.
Noting worse than hairy legs in pumps.:lol:

I was at Disney one particular first week in june.
Nobody told me that wearing a red shirt that week meant something.
I found out quickly what it meant and went back and changed.
A PE I worked with did the same thing. To further add to the humor, he is an ultra right wing conservative and strict Roman Catholic.....oh to be at MK that day would have been worth any price.:lol:

maelstrom

Nothing wrong with the human form, weve all got the same working parts after all.

But unfortunately most people seem to be afraid of their own body parts and think that they're dirty and awful and sinful. So if you can't even handle the idea of your own privates (or even medically correct terms for them -- hopefully some people know what I'm referring to here), the idea of someone else's might send you over the edge. :brick:

Pumbas Nakasak

But unfortunately most people seem to be afraid of their own body parts and think that they're dirty and awful and sinful. So if you can't even handle the idea of your own privates (or even medically correct terms for them -- hopefully some people know what I'm referring to here), the idea of someone else's might send you over the edge. :brick:

is it peanuts?

maelstrom

is it peanuts?

I was referring to "The Hoohaa Monologues" (changed from the real title because a woman drove by the marquee and her niece asked her what a "vagina" was and it just horrified the woman that she'd have to explain THAT to her niece) and the recent outcry about the word "scrotum" appearing in a childrens book. :zipit:

goofntink

Is that why you could tell they were Brazillian.

As for the other point about the Soap Dodger in the Celtic top, you have to forgive "the greatest fitba fans in the world" the IRA thing is just the craic, and besides it would be his entire wardrobe for the whole holiday.
You should have asked him what "Big Jock Knew"?
:shrug: :drevil:
Being you seem to have been only paying attention to that part of my post.I suggest you go back and reread it, as you would see where I mentioned the fact that they were a tour group from Brazil.As a regular APH,and the fact I do work at WDW on a regular basis,and was a CM at one point, I do know the difference between the nationalitys of the tour groups at Disney.

Eyorefan

Can I just say that agree with the person who pointed out... "not in front of Children."

Disney is privite property and as such they have the right to tell people how to dress while they are in the parks. I'm not saying that they should be micromanaging skirt lenght or anything, but people should have the decentcy to have all their "parts" covered at all times while they are in WDW.

It is a family theme park, not a nude beach or the red light district and I don't see why people shouldn't be forced to dress accordingly. If you would rather wear your supper short skirts with little or no underwear than don't go to the parks... so be it, it's a free country. But everyone in line shouldn't have to worry about their kids seeing you.

I'm am personally sick of the masses having to adjust to the manority all the time. :fork:

Pumbas Nakasak

Can I just say that agree with the person who pointed out... "not in front of Children."

Disney is privite property and as such they have the right to tell people how to dress while they are in the parks. I'm not saying that they should be micromanaging skirt lenght or anything, but people should have the decentcy to have all their "parts" covered at all times while they are in WDW.

It is a family theme park, not a nude beach or the red light district and I don't see why people shouldn't be forced to dress accordingly. If you would rather wear your supper short skirts with little or no underwear than don't go to the parks... so be it, it's a free country. But everyone in line shouldn't have to worry about their kids seeing you.

I'm am personally sick of the masses having to adjust to the manority all the time. :fork:

dont children have bodies?

Lil'mermaid

To be honest, while I don't care what other people choose to wear to the parks, I get a kick out of the people who are in heels or dresses or something "theme park inappropriate". I don't get how people can do the "Disney Death March" in a pair of spikes or pumps. Halfway through my day, I'm normally uncomfortable in my broken in sneakers. :lol: When I go into the parks I wear basically the same thing I would wear on campus: shorts, shirt, and sneakers. I do my makeup because my foundation has SPF 15 in it, (I can't put sunblock on my face.) and because I'd like to look halfway decent. Thats how I am everyday. I don't go to class looking like I just woke up, even though I just did. Theres no reason why vacation would change that.

disneytati

dont children have bodies?

Yes, they do.... the problem is not exactly seeing this or that part of the body, but seeing such a slutty attitude. I definitely don't want my daughter to watch such a scene, not at 3 years old, when it's gonna be hard to explain to her why it's not appropriate. Being Brazilian myself (and oh, how I hate that), I know the attitude is rude, only meant to shock people. And oh, it's pretty easy to identify a Brazilian tour group.....

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
scrotum, not quite as catchy as my nom de plume. :dazzle: :animwink:

I often wondered what you nom de plume meant. :lol:

Now I know! :ROFLOL:
Yes, they do.... the problem is not exactly seeing this or that part of the body, but seeing such a slutty attitude. I definitely don't want my daughter to watch such a scene, not at 3 years old, when it's gonna be hard to explain to her why it's not appropriate. Being Brazilian myself (and oh, how I hate that), I know the attitude is rude, only meant to shock people. And oh, it's pretty easy to identify a Brazilian tour group.....

Tati, this behavoir is not limited to one nationality or culture, it is quite widespeard across this great planet.

Mansion Butler

It turns out they are allowed. I've seen both, gone up to Guest Services or the Dream Team about the issue and have been informed that bikini tops are allowed.

Dream Team? Okay. . .

Anywho, Adventureland and Liberty Square operations is trained that they're not.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom