Weekly Movie Night(s)

Californian Elitist

Original Poster
We are less than one hour away from our first movie night! As a reminder, we are watching Snow White at 5PM PST.

Thank you to @Disney Irish for suggesting we connect outside of the thread and @truecoat for creating our group on Discord (link has been provided). Feel free to comment here in the thread as well. I’m looking forward to it.

D5CDBD52-7CF0-44E1-840B-F576EEA44EC8.jpeg

mickEblu

How are people watching this movie anyway? The old fashioned way? I own it of course but I don’t think it’s streaming anywhere.

smooch

what time tomorrow? and do you guys talk to each other during the movie??

We've been starting at around 5 PM. We watch slightly out of sync if anyone starts a little late but the last 2 days me and raven have been hitting play at 5. It's on a Discord server, and we are talking through chat as of now. We could join the voice channel to talk as well but me, mickEblu, and raven all just talk about the movie and what's going on in text chat which I think is a fun way to do it and nobody has to be shy about using a voice chat if they don't want to, or being too loud over the movie. It's been fun the last two days, and I am looking forward to Pinocchio. My girlfriend and I watched it a little bit ago and she showed me a picture her dad's friend sent him of an old man on a cruise he saw that looks exactly like Geppetto. I'll try and find it and post it to give you guys a laugh, he really looked exactly like him!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom