weekly challenges

eagles

Original Poster
these are the basic ideas for the first 4 weeks:

week 1: jan18-28: sketch challenge

week 2: jan29-feb09: this should be a coordinating page for week 1: i have the sketch but will post it when we put the challenge up, you will be using the same colors as week 1.

week 3: feb10-feb20: mix and match color challenge: at least 3 different papers will be used (with patterns or solids) but the color used will be brown.

week 4: feb21-mar01: title challenge. make a coordinating page for week 3, but the emphasis will be on the title.

this will be the end of our 4 weeks and i will take all of the layouts post numbers and make a random drawing. a small token will be mailed to the winning post number.

you can submit more than one layout, hopefully this will help you get more pages done for those scraping in the past still (cough cough me!)

if you want to submit more than one layout, feel free to flip it and change it up a bit to make it a little different than the challenge one, just make sure you have at least one for the challenge.

i have another idea for the next group of challenges, i am still working that out in my head. so stay tuned. the next group may be done differently and with shorter weeks, they may even be broken down into days. but they should still be fun and easy to do in a couple of days.

ok that is all i have for right now.

remember as always to HAVE FUN!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom