weekly challenges jan 18-jan 28

eagles

Original Poster
i know i have dropped the ball on this for more than several months now. so this is a new year and we are still in january i have decided to pick this back up and get the ball rolling again.

i have also decided to start something new. there will be weekkly challenges, (if you have any suggestions, or there is something you want to add, please feel free to do so, either here on the forums, or pm me) i am going to post 1 challenge per week (i will try to), the first week will be for 1 page, the second week will hopefully go along with the prior week. so at the end of the 2 weeks you should have a double page layout. oh and when i say weekly, i really mean every 10 days. i am going to run them for 10 day periods.
..some challenges will be for sketches, some will be for colors, some will be for themes, or embellishments (what ever suits me :ROFLOL: j/k).

now i know you all are saying so, ok, what is new about this? isn't this what we have been doing? well yes it has been done pretty much like this. except, hopefully we will get some more participation, i am going to add a once every 4 weeks drawing. (this will be closer to every 40 days, since our weeks will be 10 days long) i will be selecting one entry out of all submitted to win a prize. please do not hold your breaths, this prize will not blow you away. it will be small, but hopefully it will be something fun to add to your stash of scrapbook supplies. i will just be putting all the post numbers into a jar or hat and then picking one and that will be the one to get the small present. this is not a contest, as we all still want these challenges to be fun.

oh i am also not making most of this stuff up, i will be scraplifting from all over the place. so don't say "oh that is a great __________, because i probably did not make it up myself. hehehe

so lets start this week off with a sketch challenge. use any theme you like, any colors, any anything. good luck and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!

week1.jpg

mouselvrmom

Eagles, thanks so much for getting things going for us again. You are a lifesaver. :sohappy:

I will definitely try to get back on track and contribute to these challenges...in my spare time...:lookaroun :lol:

eagles

Original Poster
i am so glad someone posted finally!!!!

well i say size doesn't matter, but hubby would disagree. :ROFLOL:

great page and i like the flowers.

well i have my photo picked out, i just have to figure out the papers for this one.

ok scrappers, this challenge ends in 2 days, lets get going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
thanks, everyone.

I just wanted to finish this one smaller album-I only have a couple of pages left. I like to do smaller albums for some topics if I only have one photo. I tend to save my big albums for multi-photo layouts.

I just redid my room where I scrap with some storage cubes, and got 2 new desks, so now that I have sufficient (or sufficient-enough) space, I hope to get a lot more pages done in the evenings, instead of waiting for crops.

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

And eagles, you are too funny!

Disneyfalcon

thanks, everyone.

I just wanted to finish this one smaller album-I only have a couple of pages left. I like to do smaller albums for some topics if I only have one photo. I tend to save my big albums for multi-photo layouts.

I just redid my room where I scrap with some storage cubes, and got 2 new desks, so now that I have sufficient (or sufficient-enough) space, I hope to get a lot more pages done in the evenings, instead of waiting for crops.

Can't wait to see everyone else's!

And eagles, you are too funny!

Ooh organization? That's totally up my alley!! We need to see pictures!!:D

This past week has been one of the worst weeks of my life. Starting with a Car accident that resulted in a broken pelvic bone, and ending with the heat in the car not working right. (with a whole bunch of bad stuff in between)

I know what i want to do for this layout, just need to get it done. I'll try to work on it soon.

~Michelle

Disneyfalcon

This past week has been one of the worst weeks of my life. Starting with a Car accident that resulted in a broken pelvic bone, and ending with the heat in the car not working right. (with a whole bunch of bad stuff in between)

I know what i want to do for this layout, just need to get it done. I'll try to work on it soon.

~Michelle

Oh Michelle that's horrible!! I'm so sorry! Are you on bedrest? That must be so painful. :(

eagles

Original Poster
OMG, i was thinking the same thing OUCH. i hope you heal quickly.

i would also love to see the craft space. pics pics.

i did my layout, oops i just realized i forgot to load it to photobucket, brb.

eagles

Original Poster
well here is mine, and i don't like it, but on the bright side of things, it is one more page done and in the book.

001.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom