Week of October 8th

Cynderella

Why is that week so busy?? I'm trying to get a room for just a few nights and everything is sold out! What's going on that week?

BenJacobs

Why is that week so busy?? I'm trying to get a room for just a few nights and everything is sold out! What's going on that week?

Other than the other things people have said, you are trying to book a holiday to a very popular destination only a month in advance - you can't fully expect to get a room anywhere a month in advance.

Upvote 0

wendysue

It's not just that week. A couple weeks ago, I was trying to book a room only for November. NOTHING. There are some passholder deals right now, but couldn't get one of those, so I called and asked why there were no rooms available for any of the dates I tried. She didn't really have an answer, except that November is really, really busy this year. I can be really flexible with booking, thank goodness, but I have NEVER seen it this hard to find rooms.
So, I tried a few dates in Jan. and Feb. Same thing. It just gave me a choice of high priced resorts. Hmmmm..... I did finally find a 5 day room only on the regular 20% off deal at Pop for 110.00. Now I just need to get the airline to cooperate...:D Geez! It used to take me about an hour to coordinate most of the trip, but now it takes days.

Upvote 0

Seanual757

Majority of it is Food and Wine Festival we booked our stay 7 months ago and rooms were already going quickly, add to that Central Florida schools are out on 10/16. The Fall IMHO is the hardest to book because of the Food and Wine Festival.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom