Week 7 challenge question :)

Coree

Original Poster
Okay, I know it isn't time yet, but since you mentioned wanting a rotation eagles I just thought maybe we can talk about how we want to continue to approach these. eagles, this was your brain child and I have no problem at all with you posting challenges, however if you want to spread it around a little I'm sure people are happy to do that as well. There are certainly a variety of options, including an approach like we took this past week or just rotating around the complete idea each week. What do you all think?

eagles

great minds think alike!!!!!!! i was thinking about the same thing today and thinking i should post something soon, as we normally start on thursdays.

so what would everyone like? my suggestion is that we make a list of all us scrapbooker and then next to the name we put the week number challenge next to it. then we would know ahead of time who has what week and can prepare for it.

so maybe we should ask who would like to come up with a challenge and use those people that volunteer?

what are the rest of you guys ideas?

i really don't mind doing these, but i just got lost in my real life and just could not produce for week 5. which i AM still working on (mainly because it really is a challenge now for me, so that means i HAVE to do it)

oh btw...my april disney trip is back in the dreaming stage!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been bringing it up now and then with the hubby and he has not shot it down.

Coree

Original Poster
I'm certainly up for creating some sort of rotation and we can add people in as they jump into the fun. Honestly, coming up with challenge ideas may be more challenging for me than doing the challenge pages, but I'm in.

Keep dreaming, eagles!! Sending lots of pixie dust your husband's way. We got our hotel set up finally today for our trip in November of this year, so I can finally consider it official and do some planning myself. Something tells me Disney with a two-year-old is going to be a bit different than Disney with a one-year-old. Any good suggestions for time-out chairs in the parks? :lol:

eagles

coree...would you like to come up with tomorrow's challenge? since you are the only one so far to post here. this will give you today to think about it.

(although, i hate to admit this, but i never gave the challenges much thought, lol, i would get up on thursday morning, and just come up with something. )

eagles

Keep dreaming, eagles!! Sending lots of pixie dust your husband's way. We got our hotel set up finally today for our trip in November of this year, so I can finally consider it official and do some planning myself. Something tells me Disney with a two-year-old is going to be a bit different than Disney with a one-year-old. Any good suggestions for time-out chairs in the parks? :lol:

that is wonderful!!!!!! i am so happy and you get to go in just a couple of months. what hotel are you staying at?

and hmmm, time out chair at WDW, just use the stroller. LOL i took my 24 yr old when she was 2 and she slept most of the time.

Coree

Original Poster
coree...would you like to come up with tomorrow's challenge? since you are the only one so far to post here. this will give you today to think about it.

Sure, I can do that. Hopefully the ideas I come up with are ones everyone else can work with too and not just ones that work well for me. :)

that is wonderful!!!!!! i am so happy and you get to go in just a couple of months. what hotel are you staying at?

and hmmm, time out chair at WDW, just use the stroller. LOL i took my 24 yr old when she was 2 and she slept most of the time.

We're staying at AS Music. AS Movies was our first choice and Pop Century was our second. However, we have a friend of ours who is a cast member and gets our rooms ressies for us and the CM discounts were already taken for the first two. I think it will work out well though because the rooms at AS Music have just been renovated so they should be in really good shape.

Ah yes, the stroller--strap her in and then she screams as I push her through the park to get to the car. Good times! :) Hopefully she'll be overcome by the Disney magic and be perfectly behaved the entire trip. :lol:

eagles

i am so happy for you disneyfalcon!!!!!!!

i only have 8 months! LOL but at least i am there in the countdown now.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom