Wedding Day Is Almost Here

SamandChel

Original Poster
11 days til our wedding at Disney World!!!!!

Getting married January 16th at Disney exactly 1 year after proposing there. Can't believe its almost here!

We are staying at Coronado Springs in the Business Class rooms. Originally had it planned for contemporary but had a nightmare stay there in August believe it or not lol. We will be staying at Disney from 1/13-1/25.

Got all fastpasses set and dinner reservations made. Having a rehearsal Dinner at Saana. Sadley we couldn't get California Grill for it, but we do have a California grill reservation for during mk fireworks!

Also arranged with Disney florists to have gifts in the room for the bride along with was able to get 2 extra Open fastpasses per day from Disney! (I am so going to the park on the wedding day, just sayin.)

Only part I'm not looking forward to is transporting all of our stuff to Disney for the wedding. Many many boxes. Luckily you can arrange to ship stuff to the venue early!

Can't wait to go now! The suspense is killing me lol. Or maybe that's just the fact the marriage license hasn't arrived in NY yet lol.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom