Wedding chapel question.

draybook

Original Poster
With all of the recent construction on the monorail line resorts, is the view of the MK from the wedding chapel still as beautiful as it used to be?

We want to have a vow renewal ceremony and we really want to have it there. Thanks for any input you can give!

Chloegirl

Just there in November to book our wedding for next November and the view was perfect. Our wedding planner has not mentioned anything about the view being obstructed and I did ask. I would certainly ask if/when you plan!

ToInfinityAndBeyond

The view is not affected at all, honestly. Construction on the new Grand Floridian Villas is long done and the Polynesian work is mostly done and off far to the right and behind your view.

The biggest concern we had was during our planning session, there was a giant crane in the hub, but it was gone for our ceremony. Even with the crane, the view was gorgeous.

TXDisney

Yup funny you ask that bc they have a spot underneath a big arch there for photos. We did them after our wedding there. And you still have a great view from underneath that among a lot of spots around and in the wedding area. Last time we tried taking a picture there was September our 1st time back since our wedding and we couldn't get a picture bc there was a snake on the walkway to the arch. Hahaha. Neither my wife or I like snakes so we skipped that pic.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom