Wedding 2007 November 27

Raptorsr

Original Poster
Hey everyone. Getting married next year and can't wait. Anyone around here gotting the intimate wedding experience? also anyone seen or done the photo shoot in the magic kingdom? Just looking for advice, thoughts, anything. Always wanted to get married there and well after taking my fiancee this september she is now hooked on disney world and wants get married there to. We are only having her parents, brother and wife, my parents and sister coming so intotal 9 people and that is roughly 4 rooms we will need then any ideas other than value resorts to get the cheapest stay down there. With all of us being from canada and not the wealthiest people I am trying to work out the best cost base for the whole group. We will need 8 days of parks with the works expiration is not needed. Also we will want to experience extra magic hours. On top of that we will ( i know dont get mad) want universal tickets just for some thrills and seeing we are driving for 33 hours want to experience as much as we can. Thats all the details anyone have anything to say your welcome to comment and give some ideas. Also I will need to get an officient and a tux down there. Disney said they can get tuxes but I am not sure cost and if there might be a cheaper place near WDW.
So thanks in advance and fill this thread as much as you can thank.

luna99

congrats!!! I'm newly engaged myself and am still considering doing a disney intimate wedding.

do you know what location you'll choose?

from what I understand... only you and the bride are required to stay on disney property for four nights... the rest of the guests can stay in hotels off site if that's what you prefer.

sorry I can't be more help and good luck!

Raptorsr

Original Poster
Probably get married at the poly

I was wondering if there was anywhere that would fit close to 9 people on sight that might be close or less than 4 rooms at a value resort

Cinderella Fan

We are also getting married at WDW. We are having a custom wedding in December at the Wedding Pavilion.

It is my understanding that you have to book at least 4 nights on property to book a DFTW. You may want to speak to a coordinator about that, though. Your guests may stay anywhere they choose, as with an Intimate wedding, you do not have a room block to guarantee.

Good luck!:wave:

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Probably get married at the poly

I was wondering if there was anywhere that would fit close to 9 people on sight that might be close or less than 4 rooms at a value resort

Feel free to contact me about this via e-mail. I will make sure you get what you want and save the most money. Just let me know how many adults and how many children and the kids ages.

I can help you with free itinerary planning with your dining, etc.

Pam
pam@kingdomkonsultant.com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom