Web Cameras ??????

Kidatheart

Original Poster
Does anyone know when the Web Cams will be operational at the parks??? They have been inop. since 25 May.

Only 132 more days unitil we return to the World!!!!!!!

:cool:

Tramp

I'd like to see them up and running soon too...but this time, I hope the quality is better...
theres nothing exciting about seeing indistinguishable bodies moving about ...
with todays cameras...the pictures should be clear with quality sound....
it would be great to tune into the camera and not only see faces of the people on Main Street, but to hear the park music too.

NowInc

Most likley that the person who was in charge of the cameras got let go during the disney Lay offs a few months ago.

As for getting "caught in the act"..lol...yeah...those wonderful crystal clear images that those cams give up can really define exactly whats going on there (sarcasim)

Maria

hhmm.... next time you go to the parks, please don´t pick your nose of "have a scratch".... we could all be watching you! LOL ;) :) :D

Mikemc

When my family and I went to florida last christmas I made a point of finding the cameras (Sad I Know).

If you saw the cameras you would see why the picture qaulity was so poor.

Little two bit security cameras that you would not use to even protect your own home !!!:rolleyes:

Being so far from disney its great to be able to pick up the cameras and relive walking down main street or taking Matthew (My Son) to the dinosaur childrens play area. So you can well imagine how annoying to see that they are not working

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom