Web Cameras ??????

Kidatheart

Original Poster
Well another month has went by with on changes yet on the web cam site. Is there any word yet on a date for the cams to come back up???
Only 66 more days!!!!
Will Spectro Magic be back when we go in November???

MrPromey

Originally posted by Kidatheart
Well another month has went by with on changes yet on the web cam site. Is there any word yet on a date for the cams to come back up???
Only 66 more days!!!!
Will Spectro Magic be back when we go in November???

Perhaps they are waiting for the beginning of the 100 years celebration... I can honestly say that changes to anything in Disney take something equivalent to an act of congress. They are one big company but they run all their divisions as hundreds of smaller companies each with their own budgets, and decision making processes. I'm guessing that the webcams involve the cooperation of a few of these different divisions and that is probably the cause of the delay/removal of these...
As for Spectro Magic, is it going anywhere that you know of between now and then? I haven't heard anything about it not being there so maybe you know something I don't... If you are just asking if it will be there as in back after MSEP, then yes, it's been back for quite some time now :)

Kidatheart

Original Poster
Thanks !!

Thanks for the Info. Yes I was just hoping Spectro Magic would be back for our trip.
Thanks Again

66 more days and counting !!

Pioneer Hall

Re: Re: Web Cameras ??????

Originally posted by MrPromey

Perhaps they are waiting for the beginning of the 100 years celebration... I can honestly say that changes to anything in Disney take something equivalent to an act of congress. They are one big company but they run all their divisions as hundreds of smaller companies each with their own budgets, and decision making processes. I'm guessing that the webcams involve the cooperation of a few of these different divisions and that is probably the cause of the delay/removal of these...
As for Spectro Magic, is it going anywhere that you know of between now and then? I haven't heard anything about it not being there so maybe you know something I don't... If you are just asking if it will be there as in back after MSEP, then yes, it's been back for quite some time now :)

Sorry but something about your post just doesn't seem right. If they are waiting for the 100 YOM celebration to start then they are a little late, since it started about 4 months ago. Also, Spectromagic Never went away. It plays every weekend and during crowded times. So for the person who asked, yes you will be able to see Spectro as long as you are there over a Saturday. Not trying to be mean Promey just wondering about what you said in that 100 years thing.

NowInc

Re: Re: Re: Web Cameras ??????

Originally posted by DisneyInsider

Sorry but something about your post just doesn't seem right. If they are waiting for the 100 YOM celebration to start then they are a little late, since it started about 4 months ago. Also, Spectromagic Never went away. It plays every weekend and during crowded times. So for the person who asked, yes you will be able to see Spectro as long as you are there over a Saturday. Not trying to be mean Promey just wondering about what you said in that 100 years thing.

Its an old thread...he posted that orignally on september 4th

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom