Weather in November

DisneyPrincess5

We went that time of year only once in 2014, from 10/31-11/7. The weather was chillier than we hoped for...anywhere from 40s-60s at different points in the day. I believe the average is around 70 but prepare for anything.

Edit addition to my original post: I STUDY the weather before we leave home to prepare clothing wise. This "super fun" thing seems to frequently happen to us where we study weather and leave home with proper clothing, then when we get there, it all changes and fluky weather occurs for a few days or the week. It's happened at least 4 times. So carefully pack.

Last edited:

SeanWM48

agreed w/ previous post my trip in November was way colder than expected although locals were saying it was abnormally cold that week. high 40s at night. cloudy days brought midday temps down in the upper 50s. not bad if you prepped for it but i did not.

Mark Dunne

Original Poster
agreed w/ previous post my trip in November was way colder than expected although locals were saying it was abnormally cold that week. high 40s at night. cloudy days brought midday temps down in the upper 50s. not bad if you prepped for it but i did not.

Upper 50's.ill be devo'd if it's that cold Lol
Ta for reply

Minnesota disney fan

We used to go exclusively in early November, and found the weather to be generally in the 70's with some 80's thrown in. If we had a 40 degree day, it was extremely rare. Cold is different to different people. We are from Mn. so we are good with 60's,and 80's are way too hot for us. So, I guess it is really nice comfortable weather overall.

Mark Dunne

Original Poster
We used to go exclusively in early November, and found the weather to be generally in the 70's with some 80's thrown in. If we had a 40 degree day, it was extremely rare. Cold is different to different people. We are from Mn. so we are good with 60's,and 80's are way too hot for us. So, I guess it is really nice comfortable weather overall.
Thanks ,we're from the uk so very happy with 70's

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom