Weather in late October

Minnie1986

Original Poster
Hi All. So I know there is an open thread regarding this topic but there isn't much of anything in it. What is the weather generally like in Orlando mid to late October; meaning in the 20's for the month? I've been to WDW literally every other time of year, so I have no idea what I should be packing. Thanks!

mf1972

we've gone down there in October 8-9 times. a good time to go. still warm, but not as brutal as the summer. might occasionally need a light just in case. going again mid-late October at pop. can't wait.

ninjaprincesst

I have never been in October, but November has always been all over the place. One day we are wearing shorts and are fine the next day we have on jeans and hoodies.

Disneyfreak Jen

I went last year in October from the 18th- 25th and it was very warm. In the 80's, lots of sun and no rain! Went back to the pool each day to swim. I carried a light sweatshirt with me for nighttime but only used it occasionally.

When I've gone in November I seem to put my sweatshirt on every night, but its still warm enough in October that depending on how you feel you may not even need it.

JasonDeyoung

It's still warm, some afternoons can get hot. Humidity is down. When the sun goes down it can get pretty chilly. Doesn't rain to much vs other times of the year here. October is a fun time to visit

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom