Weather Gods please follow the current estimates March 5/6/7...

BigRedDad

I have been watching the weather for the last month. There is no doubt the weather will be nice while there late this week and next week. However, just too cold to enjoy the pool and waterpark. Some weather models are showing a mid-upper 70s break in the cold the last day or 2. I pray they are right because I would love to take my daughter to Typhoon Lagoon. She keeps begging to go back to Aquatica and she has no clue we are leaving for the World tomorrow night.

DisneyDebNJ

I have been watching the weather for the last month. There is no doubt the weather will be nice while there late this week and next week. However, just too cold to enjoy the pool and waterpark. Some weather models are showing a mid-upper 70s break in the cold the last day or 2. I pray they are right because I would love to take my daughter to Typhoon Lagoon. She keeps begging to go back to Aquatica and she has no clue we are leaving for the World tomorrow night.
How exciting for your daughter! Have a great time!! Fingers and toes crossed for you that the weather is wonderful!!

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
I will probably video tape it, but I am not expecting a YouTube worthy video. She will be excited at first, but when she finds out mom will not be there until 2 nights later, she will be sad. It won't last long, but just not the reaction people want to see.

Upvote 0

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Last night, I started gathering clothes to pack for next week, and was surprised to find myself including a few light jackets/sweaters when I checked the 10-day and saw lows in the high 40s!! (granted, that low will be in the middle of the night while I'm asleep, but walking across the parking lot after dinner is probably going to be chilly).

Look out for my WDWMagic button, @BigRedDad, and if you see me, say hi!

Upvote 0

littleroo

I will prayer for mid seventies for you if you prayer for mid seventies for me in August:D I truely hope you have the most magical time and can't wait to hear about it!! Are you going to Be Our Guest? I look forward to your thoughts on this especially!!!

Upvote 0

bethymouse

Lately the weather forecasts have been really off!:mad:
It may be chilly and possibly rainy. WalMart has little raincoats that are packaged small- not too expensive. Pack a sweatshirt or two and pants just in case ( or just buy them there!).:) Have a great time!:D

Upvote 0

Doryln

We get in the 8th --- 2 years ago we were there exact same week --- freakish spurt of 60s as the high and lots of rain during our visit....really not wanting to do a repeat ---- was totally manageable, fun, fine --- but was hoping for at least a little pool-ish time this trip!!! think we'll get out of this low 60s by the end of next week???? good luck to you --- our first day at WDW with our kids EVER was in pouring rain - could not believe it, but honestly it was so empty and exciting. Not really trying to do that this time, ha!

Upvote 0

Figgy1

Premium Member
We get in the 8th --- 2 years ago we were there exact same week --- freakish spurt of 60s as the high and lots of rain during our visit....really not wanting to do a repeat ---- was totally manageable, fun, fine --- but was hoping for at least a little pool-ish time this trip!!! think we'll get out of this low 60s by the end of next week???? good luck to you --- our first day at WDW with our kids EVER was in pouring rain - could not believe it, but honestly it was so empty and exciting. Not really trying to do that this time, ha!
Welcome always glad to have positive input!:)

Upvote 0

maryszhi

i know right. My friends and i are coming down for spring break spliting time between the world and sarasota and i just want it to be warm enough to have at least one decent park day and beach day.

Upvote 0

BigRedDad

Original Poster
The weather outlook has changed 20 times in the last week. Since the local weather is predicting mid 70s for tomorrow, I am hoping that is accurate. It makes my plans for tomorrow so much easier. My daughter can sleep in a little, she will be able to get pool time in, and we can knock out one day of something different.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom