weather for april 19-24th

latina44870

Original Poster
We are taking our first trip to disney world and florida. I have no idea how the weather there is. can anyone tell me what to expect april 19th -24th. Will we need tank tops and shorts or hoodys and jeans? We are up north so have no idea about southern weather lol.

KatMaria

It should be be getting into the warmer kind of weather but this is Florida so I would suggest packing jackets for a just in case scenario.

93boomer

Premium Member
I have learned in spring to pack for all kinds of weather. We will be there that time too. Surely, it will be warm by then;)

IAmFloridaBorn

Averages for April 19th through 24th are 84-85 degrees for daytime temperatures with low 60's at night time for evening temperatures. But As any person who lives or visits Florida often knows, whether can changge in a heartbeat, that includes temperatures. You can go from 90 degrees to 68 degrees in 5 minutes if one of those 40,000 feet thunderstorms come by, then be back into the 80's in 90's in 15 20 minutes. So best bet is to bring a light jacket. Our temperatures for April 19th through 24th this year are supposed to be

79 on the 19th
83 on the 20th
83 on the 21st
87 on the 22nd
88 on the 23rd
78 on the 24th
with low temperatures in the upper 50's - upper 60's So it'll be mild.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom