Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
Also checked on the Pirates and Pals dessert voyage. It's running the day we want, but that sounds like it would probably be a lot of little ones.... so it would be low on the list.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Also checked on the Pirates and Pals dessert voyage. It's running the day we want, but that sounds like it would probably be a lot of little ones.... so it would be low on the list.

Review of my “free” Pirates and Pals cruise

Rista1313

Original Poster
Review of my “free” Pirates and Pals cruise

Just found and reread it... hmmm something to definitely consider! Next question: Are their eats/appetizers at the CG lounge?

Figment Forever

Not sure if this is what you're looking for... but the girls and I watched HEA - actually I think it was still Wishes, from the pool area at the Poly. We got Dole Whip floats and found a spot by the pool area. They had the music piped in the area. So while we didn't see the projections, we had a nice view of the fireworks and heard the soundtrack.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Wait huh? I'm confused!
I thought you were talking about the location for the Pirates and Pals “eats” before the cruise (since “their” not “there” was typed).

The CG bar is in the main part of the restaurant and you can order off the full menu while seated there. I have read of several solo diners who do this.

Also it is possible to snag a CG ADR the night before you want to eat there. Have done it twice.

Rista1313

Original Poster
I thought you were talking about the location for the Pirates and Pals “eats” before the cruise (since “their” not “there” was typed).

The CG bar is in the main part of the restaurant and you can order off the full menu while seated there. I have read of several solo diners who do this.

Also it is possible to snag a CG ADR the night before you want to eat there. Have done it twice.

aaah.. gotcha! So torn... we would be paying out of pocket for whatever we do, because the free dining doesn't start until the 4th day after we arrive.

Tiggertoo56

A group of us (7 adults) did the Pirates & Pals last October and I can say that there was a mixture of ages (not many little ones) and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Rista1313

Original Poster
Well I pulled the trigger on one thing this morning... we decided that the dessert party garden viewing was SO WORTH IT last time, that we decided to do it again for the Halloween Party.... I hate paying for a party within a party, but with me being so short and both of us hating to be smooshed side by side in crowds (but wanting a good view of the projections) that paying for this would once again be worth it!

Last edited:

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
Talked the Pirates and Pal voyage over with the hubby, and we decided to do it... man this is going to be a busy trip!
I can't wait to hear what you think about it. My mom was asking about it for our 3 generation girls trip in the spring.

We're doing it this trip as well!! What night are you going?!??!!!

I bought A a Tinkerbell dress for it because we get to meet all those characters. So we'd be really easy to spot😂😂

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom