Pre-Trip We weren't going until 2020.... yeah right!

I think it's finally time for me to start a PTR.

When: Sept 14th - 16th and Sept 16th - 24th, 2019
Where: All-Stars Movies & POP Century Resort
Why: Because we like you... M-O-U-S-E

Suspects: Susan & Scott (I'm sure Donald will be there again too)

Last edited:

Rista1313

Original Poster
soooooooooooooo hubby springs on me that he REALLY wants to go to universal horror nights while we are in orlando... since we won't have Disney tickets the first 3 days... I think I can make that happen, however... I hate HATE hate haunted houses as much as guacamole. He says.. no problem, I go to the haunted houses, you go on the rides.

Has anyone done the Universal Horror nights? Trying to research this....but not as much out there as Disney.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
soooooooooooooo hubby springs on me that he REALLY wants to go to universal horror nights while we are in orlando... since we won't have Disney tickets the first 3 days... I think I can make that happen, however... I hate HATE hate haunted houses as much as guacamole. He says.. no problem, I go to the haunted houses, you go on the rides.

Has anyone done the Universal Horror nights? Trying to research this....but not as much out there as Disney.
More than guacamole???
Impossible!
I am not a fan of horror anything😈👹🤡

DisneyGigi

My kids always wanted to do Horror Nights. I would have a heart attack. Used to help Haunt a Cornmaze dressed as the Exorcist but I was doing the scaring which is okay. 😂

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
One week from tomorrow is our fastpass day.. so I told hubby we needed to discuss what he wanted... and he said... I just want to go on the flying duck ride... HUH? WHAT?
He was teasing... he meant Flight of Passage

I haven't figured this out yet either and our FP window opens on Tuesday. I've been looking at the FPs 30 days out and the only rides that seem hard to get anymore are SDD, FoP, and 7DMT. Everything else has availability 30 days out at 2 pm.

I just wish they told us how they're going to do the Star Wars thing.... So I could plan around it.... :(

Rista1313

Original Poster
I haven't figured this out yet either and our FP window opens on Tuesday. I've been looking at the FPs 30 days out and the only rides that seem hard to get anymore are SDD, FoP, and 7DMT. Everything else has availability 30 days out at 2 pm.

I just wish they told us how they're going to do the Star Wars thing.... So I could plan around it.... :(

aww they should let you do 60 days out for Shades of Green! Wait, how are you looking at fast passes?

I wish that they would come public with what they are going to do too.. this not knowing is ANNOYING!

DryerLintFan

Premium Member
aww they should let you do 60 days out for Shades of Green! Wait, how are you looking at fast passes?

I wish that they would come public with what they are going to do too.. this not knowing is ANNOYING!

They do!! SOG is 60 days out, but because my reservation isn't until Sep 15 I can't see 60 days out right now. I have APs though so I can see 30 days out. I figure if all the other things are available 30 days out they should def. be available 60 days out, LOL

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom