We just made our ADR's! What do you think?

WDWmazprty

Original Poster
We decided to try some new restaurants for us that we've never been too. Tell us what you think! :sohappy:

1900 Park Fare
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Date: Saturday, September 22, 2012
Time: 7:30 p.m.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kona Café
Disney's Polynesian Resort

Date: Sunday, September 23, 2012
Time: 7:45 a.m.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Les Chefs de France
Epcot®

~ FIRST TIME
Date: Monday, September 24, 2012
Time: 4:50 p.m.

Cape May Café
Disney's Beach Club Resort
~FIRST TIME
Date: Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Time: 6:25 p.m.

Teppan Edo
Epcot®
~FIRST TIME
Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Time: 6:00 p.m.

Grand Floridian Café
Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
~FIRST TIME
Date: Thursday, September 27, 2012
Time: 6:15 p.m.

'Ohana
Disney's Polynesian Resort

Date: Friday, September 28, 2012

PolynesianPrincess

Great choices!! We ate at Les Chefs in November and we enjoyed it. There was something on the meal for even the pickiest eaters. Also, we LOVE Ohana. Eating there next month! We will also be trying out Kona Cafe for the first time for the famous Tonga Toast :slurp:

LuLaSue

It all looks delish!

We ate for the first time last year in the Grand Floridian Cafe and we really enjoyed it. It was one of those ADR's we weren't sure of and it wound up being really good! :)

dave&di

Any restaurant at the GF and The Poly are winners!

I'm also trying Tepan Edo for the first time, looking forward to it. :slurp:

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Looks Good except for Le Chefs De France!

Has become a restaurant with some very bland food!

Better off going with Bistro De Paris :wave:

DisneyDebNJ

I am sure you will love all of your choices! Kudos for trying different restaurants too!!! Doing thngs differently, is the theme of our trip this year. (I have a tendancy to lean towards *traditional meals*) Have a wonderful time!

real mad hatter

Le Chefs De France.???

Agree with Crush Dude,friend was there last year with his wife celebrating their anniversary and this was the only ADR that disappointed.Which was a pity,not only was it poor but it was the most expensive and would never go back.:(

Korfar

We were pleasantly surprised by the breakfast at GF Cafe. I see you are going for dinner so I am sure it will be very good too. I would go back there. As you know the girls will love 1900 Park Fare. Have fun. I am sure you can't wait.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom