WE Got MB - All Star Music Oct!

ExtinctJenn

I am of the belief that slowly but surely anyone who does online check-in, regardless of where they are staying, as long as it's between October and 2014, will be able to do this. Here's hoping! Make sure to post up a trip report for us and give us your review/thoughts on the MM+ stuff!

DisneyJoe

I am of the belief that slowly but surely anyone who does online check-in, regardless of where they are staying, as long as it's between October and 2014, will be able to do this. Here's hoping! Make sure to post up a trip report for us and give us your review/thoughts on the MM+ stuff!
Eventually, yes, but the resort needs to be ready and trained for it.

That being said, I believe the number of resorts participating in testing may grow soon from 10 to 18 or 19, so that will be almost all of them.

agorna

I didn't do online check in and still got magic bands and fastpass plus

stevehousse

Did this option just pop up in a new window (bubble ) when you accessed your MM+ mainpage? I so hope this works for our vacation, I'm glad all star guests are finally able to book.

agorna

Did this option just pop up in a new window (bubble ) when you accessed your MM+ mainpage? I so hope this works for our vacation, I'm glad all star guests are finally able to book.
the option to "personalize magic bands" was on the left side of the screen in the regular menu on the Disney world site... also of you press make fastpass plus reservations from the sane menu or the drop down menu,if you've been chosen for the test, it will automatically take you to the week you check in and allow you to pick your fastpasses

I didn't get any type of notification from Disney (no email, letter, or pop up).. I was just all of the sudden allowed to order my bands and pick fast passes

jkl2000

I didn't do online check in and still got magic bands and fastpass plus

Same with me.

When we get our packet with ME tags, will we also get KTTW cards? If not, how do I get them - when checking in at POFQ? I'm not planning on doing online check-in because it's been so long since I've been to WDW, and never been to POFQ of course, so want to get whatever hopefully useful spiel they give.

jkl2000

It didn't pop up for me - I read about POFQ being added and went to My Disney Experience and clicked on Magic Bands and Cards, and it showed a Magic Band order in progress.

agorna

Same with me.

When we get our packet with ME tags, will we also get KTTW cards? If not, how do I get them - when checking in at POFQ? I'm not planning on doing online check-in because it's been so long since I've been to WDW, and never been to POFQ of course, so want to get whatever hopefully useful spiel they give.

your packet that you get with the ME tags is just going to have those, reservation confirmation, and vouchers for various things to do on grounds... the actual kttw cards will be given out at check in... I've heard they are still giving them out as a backup in case something goes haywire with the bands

I opted not to do online check in for my fiances sake... he's never been to the world so he would probably enjoy the actual check in process and the information given :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom