We got a dream fastpass at Epcot!!

eroyee

Original Poster
:wave: Hi. we were at Epcot a few days ago and we had just rode on Soarin 2 times and done the new clamobiles at the living seas and I told DH, lets go on Figment since no one else does. so, we got there and the pavilion door opened and there were about 5 people with white jackets on standing there and they gave us and 3 other people behind us dream fastpasses. It was sooo awesome!! You could go to the front of the line at Soarin, Test Track, The Land, Honey I shrunk the audience, Mission Space and Maelstrom. It was really exciting. :sohappy:

darthjohnny

:wave: Hi. we were at Epcot a few days ago and we had just rode on Soarin 2 times and done the new clamobiles at the living seas and I told DH, lets go on Figment since no one else does. so, we got there and the pavilion door opened and there were about 5 people with white jackets on standing there and they gave us and 3 other people behind us dream fastpasses. It was sooo awesome!! You could go to the front of the line at Soarin, Test Track, The Land, Honey I shrunk the audience, Mission Space and Maelstrom. It was really exciting. :sohappy:

What time was it when you won it, eroyee?

eroyee

Original Poster
:wave: It was about 9:45 a.m. we also saw some other people at MGM with them,too. we talked to a couple that got a private illuminations cruise for free too. she had booked it to surprise her husband for their anniversary, which isnt cheap, and when it came time to pay, they said it was all on the house for the year of a million dreams. cool. :sohappy:

darthjohnny

:wave: It was about 9:45 a.m. we also saw some other people at MGM with them,too. we talked to a couple that got a private illuminations cruise for free too. she had booked it to surprise her husband for their anniversary, which isnt cheap, and when it came time to pay, they said it was all on the house for the year of a million dreams. cool. :sohappy:

Wow! Sounds awesome! :)

smk

Now for the "big" question....did you all have kids with you or was your party just "big" people? All this speculation about winning something from the "dream team", I have heard of only a few adults winning anything, mostly families with small ones or at least younger kids. I do know a group of my co-workers were there (MK) in Oct. celebrating one of them turning thirty and they all got the mickey ears. They had just come off space mountain. The group was all thirty something girls, having a great time! I am very jealous! The fast passes must have been great! Congrats!

dreamscometrue

That is awesome...congratulations. I think that this promotion is great. It adds a little more magic (or possibly a lot) to an already magic vacation.

farmgirl

Now for the "big" question....did you all have kids with you or was your party just "big" people? All this speculation about winning something from the "dream team", I have heard of only a few adults winning anything, mostly families with small ones or at least younger kids. I do know a group of my co-workers were there (MK) in Oct. celebrating one of them turning thirty and they all got the mickey ears. They had just come off space mountain. The group was all thirty something girls, having a great time! I am very jealous! The fast passes must have been great! Congrats!

my husband and I got dream fastpasses at MGM and we have no kids ...it was only the two of us. It was a neat little surprize. We never ended up using them though.

DarkImage4

My wife and I and a friend were there for 4 days, got 2 "dreams"...the 3 of us were 31, 28 and 20...so no young'uns....

:xmas:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom