We did it!!! :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
So excited!!! After much consideration we have bought 220 points into Animal Kingdom Villas. We weighed all our options and chose to buy direct for 10 years but plan to pay it off in 5-6 years. Also our first non paying (we have paid to stay in villas the last 3 vacations! Lol) is booked for Dec of this year. Can't wait! Just wanted to share that with all of you. :)

Figgy1

Premium Member
So excited!!! After much consideration we have bought 220 points into Animal Kingdom Villas. We weighed all our options and chose to buy direct for 10 years but plan to pay it off in 5-6 years. Also our first non paying (we have paid to stay in villas the last 3 vacations! Lol) is booked for Dec of this year. Can't wait! Just wanted to share that with all of you. :)
Congrats and have many magical trips!

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Congrats! I just bought AKV recently and am going for the first time to stay in the villas in 3 weeks! Have many years of magical vacations!!
Thank you! You will love it! We did the first time we stayed there back in 2009. Hope you have a wonderful trip!! :)

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Wahoo! congratulations, I am so happy for you! I have not regretted for a moment our DVC purchase 3 years ago!
Thank you!!! Just waiting on the closing. Nerve wrecking eventhough we were approved initially and they quickly took our 20% down payment off of our Disney Premier Visa. Lol. Will feel alot better after they say okay now it's done and we are officially members. Waiting in the paperwork we have to sign to come in. >sigh< :)

DVCOwner

A Long Time DVC Member
Let me add one more "Welcome Home". Heading to Walt Disney World today for a weekend stay. Used all my points this year and next, so sadly will be staying at Shades of Green.

WWWD

Now that you're a member, don't forget to use all the perks - 10% off merchandise and TiW card to name a couple of the important ones. Congrats!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom