We did it all!!

I'm going through major withdraw right now! :cry: :cry: Also trying to get out from under a weeks worth of laundry!:brick: We had an amazing trip! I'll post a trip report later but wanted to tell everyone we walked onto almost every ride. Most of the fast pass machines weren't even working because they weren't needed. We walked right into PhilharMagic with maybe only another 50 people. It was amazing!!!! The best 3-D I've ever seen, it dates alot of the other 3-D shows because of how amazing it was! We waited only 15 minutes for Mission Space it too was amazing from what my hubby and kids said (I chickened out due to motion sickness). The Lion King show was back and boy was the ac nice! We only had to use Fast Passes for Test Track and ToT. The most amazing thing happened Sat. at Epcot. We did the Storybook Breakfast and Belle wasn't there much to my 4 year old daughters dismay. She was all dressed as Belle. We decided to keep her dressed as we heard Beast would be in France later that day. As he was coming out it started to rain so maybe only 10 people were there to see him. He saw my daughter dressed as Belle and treated her so amazingly!!! He bowed to her and then got on his knees and danced with her and twirled her around!! She was smiling from ear to ear. It was like something from a Disney commercial!! It is something I will never forget! If anyone on here knows who plays the Beast please tell him he made the trip for my daughter and gave me a feeling I'll never,ever forget!!!

tigsmom

How great for your daughter! Hope you got some good pics. My little one was once picked to dance in a parade...couldn't stop talking about it. To me this is what Disney is all about. :sohappy:

mkepcotmgmak

Originally posted by Momx3
I'm going through major withdraw right now! :cry: :cry: Also trying to get out from under a weeks worth of laundry!:brick: We had an amazing trip! I'll post a trip report later but wanted to tell everyone we walked onto almost every ride. Most of the fast pass machines weren't even working because they weren't needed. We walked right into PhilharMagic with maybe only another 50 people. It was amazing!!!! The best 3-D I've ever seen, it dates alot of the other 3-D shows because of how amazing it was! We waited only 15 minutes for Mission Space it too was amazing from what my hubby and kids said (I chickened out due to motion sickness). The Lion King show was back and boy was the ac nice! We only had to use Fast Passes for Test Track and ToT. The most amazing thing happened Sat. at Epcot. We did the Storybook Breakfast and Belle wasn't there much to my 4 year old daughters dismay. She was all dressed as Belle. We decided to keep her dressed as we heard Beast would be in France later that day. As he was coming out it started to rain so maybe only 10 people were there to see him. He saw my daughter dressed as Belle and treated her so amazingly!!! He bowed to her and then got on his knees and danced with her and twirled her around!! She was smiling from ear to ear. It was like something from a Disney commercial!! It is something I will never forget! If anyone on here knows who plays the Beast please tell him he made the trip for my daughter and gave me a feeling I'll never,ever forget!!!

what a silly question - nobody 'plays' the beast - you will have to wait and thank him next time you see him - or BEST OF ALL - write a letter to 'him' at WDW or Epcot and make sure you specify what location you saw him! I LOVE hearing stories such as this one! Glad you had a wonderful time - and I know that your little 'Belle' will remember that foever!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom