WDW's Newest Park Announced!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bamboo7

Original Poster
I am pleased to be able to be the first the break the news on the new theme park to be added to Walt Disney World.

Construction is set to begin within a few days.

And the name of the new park is slated to be..........

*drumroll please*

Orlando Disney Sea - sponsored by hurricane frances.

Construction will begin this saturday, on the plot of land formerly known as Walt Disney World.

Tim G

Funny and yet not funny... but I understand, better make fun than sit scared as hell in a corner...

And about Wilderness Lodge... Stay in the main lobby, have a seat at the big fire place... should be very cosy with Dave :D

All the best!!

Figment1986

very funny.... yet bad funny can be good funny when your waitig for update on next track to see if it changes path from your home...

wbboy29

I don't want to sound harsh. I understand you were just trying to lighten the situation. But I did not find this funny at all. There are a lot of poeple who are going to loose everything, possibily including human lives. I don't think this situation is something to joke about. A lot of poeple are still trying to get back on there feet from Charley and now they may be taking 10,000 steps back. Lets not crack jokes here, lets hope and pray that everyone and everything in Frances' path is kept safe.

Fossil

bamboo7 said:
I am pleased to be able to be the first the break the news on the new theme park to be added to Walt Disney World.

*drumroll please*

Construction will begin this saturday, on the plot of land formerly known as Walt Disney World.

I'm sorry if any of you find this morbidly cruel but, that was just hilarious. I can't stop laughing. :hammer:

tigger248

bamboo7 said:

*drumroll please*

:lol: :lol:

I find that to be funny.

I understand that this is a bad situation, but sometimes a little joke can make all the difference. In stressful times like this, it's good to stay on the positive side of things and to be able to joke. This is also how some people cope with stressful situations, by making jokes.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
that's friggin hysterical.. thanks for providing much needed levity dan

TURKEY

wbboy29 said:
I don't want to sound harsh. I understand you were just trying to lighten the situation. But I did not find this funny at all. There are a lot of poeple who are going to loose everything, possibily including human lives. I don't think this situation is something to joke about. A lot of poeple are still trying to get back on there feet from Charley and now they may be taking 10,000 steps back. Lets not crack jokes here, lets hope and pray that everyone and everything in Frances' path is kept safe.
Are you actually in Orlando right now?

If not, everyone is really high strung and on edge. It's good to have something to laugh at right now.

TomDisney

TURKEY said:
Are you actually in Orlando right now?

If not, everyone is really high strung and on edge. It's good to have something to laugh at right now.

Exactly...after Charley and now Frances, sometimes you need to have a little laugh to relieve the stress.

Lets all hope for the best this weekend....stay safe everyone...

PLTram

If this is what people find funny, then I'm going into comedy writing. I found it neither funny nor did I find it offensive as others have protested, just a waste of cyberspace.

corran horn

I suppose it's kind of funny. Of course, if our house is destroyed or power is out for a week I won't be laughing it up in any case.

Chux

Wasn't Typhoon Lagoon supposed to have come about from a big storm/hurricane/typhoon that hit Florida? I guess Disney has a sense of humor about storms. Actually BB is supposed to be the result of a storm, too, a snow storm. :)

netenyahoo

Chux said:
Wasn't Typhoon Lagoon supposed to have come about from a big storm/hurricane/typhoon that hit Florida? I guess Disney has a sense of humor about storms. Actually BB is supposed to be the result of a storm, too, a snow storm. :)

Maybe Typoon Lagoon needs to be permanently closed because it is offensive. :rolleyes: I thought the orignal joke was funny. It was a joke about WDW, not about peoples homes, etc, just about the parks and everyones rumors about new parks opening soon. Jokes like this would be inapporpriate after the storm, but before it is good for helping people - especially disney fans - have a little laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom