wdwmagic moderator

lileonard

Banned
Original Poster
Is this steve or someone else

I know with these crazy people comin on its very necissary to have one.:hammer:

NowInc

I see you noticed our new security...yes...its a new moderator for the forums to cover the night shift ;)

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I've always wondered why he modded the whole board by himself. I mean, you don't get that much trouble on Disney boards it seems, but you do get trouble on any board. And since he sleeps opposite of alot of people, it would leave more for him to do once he does get to the board. And I'm sure he has enough to do. (maybe) :p

NowInc

I just thought of something...why such a large concern over who the moderator is lileonard? Unless you plan on doing something, you shuold have no "concerns" over who it is..or why he/she is here. I hope you dont mind but I am going to do a bit of IP snooping just to check on something....

MrPromey

Originally posted by NowInc
I just thought of something...why such a large concern over who the moderator is lileonard? Unless you plan on doing something, you shuold have no "concerns" over who it is..or why he/she is here. I hope you dont mind but I am going to do a bit of IP snooping just to check on something....

Well, to be honest, I PMed Steve and asked him directly because I wanted to make sure it wasn’t someone’s slick little idea to come on her impersonating a moderator. I’ve been to other forums and to chat’s where people try to pull that crap and it isn’t nice. Nobody likes someone who isn’t who they claim to be. You know? :)

NowInc

Originally posted by MrPromey

Well, to be honest, I PMed Steve and asked him directly because I wanted to make sure it wasn’t someone’s slick little idea to come on her impersonating a moderator. I’ve been to other forums and to chat’s where people try to pull that crap and it isn’t nice. Nobody likes someone who isn’t who they claim to be. You know? :)

Which is why im doing the IP snooping..it will be done in an hour or so....

NowInc

Re: Lot's of computers out there

Originally posted by James
New, maybe.

Well..yeah..it cuold be someone with a dynamic IP...when i said "new" i meant its not one of our old "ol reliable" losers...of which i have a list of their old IPs etc..(since so far none of them were dynamic)

And the area the trace IP ended in is somewhere new...not florida or another country as it usually is....

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I wondered why it would be "wdwmagic moderator" anyway. Why not just give a reg the job, and let them go on about their daily lives? heh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom