WDWMagic Imagineering's 20th Anniversary: The Platinum Celebration - Information Thread

spacemt354

Chili's
tlnPdDQ.jpg
Many people here don't know the trials of Yogi Bear - and are about to be re-introduced to the 'Tintin' of the SYWTBAI Universe lol

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I'll take the liberty of bumping this here for one of the next big events we have on the docket - to many people here this is a new game, despite its lengthy history!

There's this historical thread in the meantime to look at the casts of past SYWTBAI Seasons!
It was a bit of a trip to see names that I recognized from back when I first joined the forums lol.

This is so cool! I’m so glad there is such well documented history of the forum!

I gotta know what happened in S15 to cause there to not be a winner.

spacemt354

Chili's
It was a bit of a trip to see names that I recognized from back when I first joined the forums lol.

This is so cool! I’m so glad there is such well documented history of the forum!

I gotta know what happened in S15 to cause there to not be a winner.
Long story short it became an open brainstorming event, where we all worked as a team to build Universal Studios Australia - a resort a desperately want to return to because it has one of my favorite attractions I wrote in The Shining! And a Game of Thrones land!

spacemt354

Chili's

spacemt354

Chili's
How was it? Or is it,...about to,...be?!! .....
It was very good! It's not my favorite Nolan film, though it's definitely the most complicated since Memento. For all the attention that Inception gets for being confusing I feel like that is fairly straightforward if you're paying attention. Here I was paying attention and still feel like I missed stuff lol

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom