WDWMagic Everest Preview Meet

Which day should WDWMagic members hold their meet for the Expedition: Everest preview

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

e4ymod

Original Poster
There have been a lot of posts in the past weeks about who's going to the EE preview, but I haven't seen anyone mention an official meet at a certain date or time. I want to know what day you would most like to schedule a meet. Whatever day is chosen, I think we should meet early in the morning right after the park is opened. The post will last a week (until Jan 12th) and the date with the most votes will become the official day of the meet.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
By all means have a meet, but dont call it official, as it would not be sponsored/backed by WDWMAGIC. Thanks :)

e4ymod

Original Poster
Sorry. Bad choice of words. I don't expect WDWMagic to sponsor it or anything, I just want a finalized date. Feel free to change it.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I will be there Saturday the 28th as well. The family and I plan on getting to AK before park opening and heading to straight to EE. I would love to meet more forum members. So if I may be so bold as to put a time and a place on a meet say 12:00 on the bridge between the theater in the wild (Tarzan rocks theater) and EE. How does that sound to everyone?

MommytoMJM

Andrew's only day off right now is Sundays....but if OmegaKnight or Slade is available to help me MJ and I might be able to go on another day.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
rainfully said:
Well I plan on being there Thursday but I'm going to make it every day I possibly can... :lol:
*uses Jedi mind trick on Rain*

You will be at Everest on Saturday!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Master Yoda said:
*uses Jedi mind trick on Rain*

You will be at Everest on Saturday!
uhhh, you naughty naughty jedi! misusing your powers........ will you teach me one day. :D

well, id love to come but unfortunately ive spent all my extra money on projects for the house. sooooo unless hcswingfield or Vernonpush wants to let me ride down with them...... i dont have the money *tries mind trick on them to take me*

i dont think it is working

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom