WDWMagic EPCOT-30 Meet?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
Original Poster
In the Parks
No
EDITED with details:

Any WDWMagicers in WDW on October 1st are welcome to join us for a WDWMagic Meet & Greet at the World Showcase Plaza [the open space between the two stores at the end of the causeway leading to World Showcase] at 5PM just to have a chance to meet some cyber-friends and put some faces to the usernames you've come to know or meet total strangers who share this wonderful site!

With everything else going on that day, I don't imagine we'll be there for much more than 30-45 minutes before people start disappearing, but it should be fun! :cool:

-----------------Original post below

I know a lot of folks from here are going to join the WDWCelebrations' Celebrations30 event at WDW... There's an opportunity for WDWMagicers [whether they're part of the other event or not] to meet up for a bit during the event if people are interested...

On October 1st there's a "dinner on your own" gap in the WDWCelebrations tentative schedule between the Scavenger Hunt and the IllumiNations Dessert Party... I'd like to propose that any Magicers who are interested get together and do a quick meet and maybe wander the F&W kiosks to nibble for dinner.

I always like meeting people from the forums so I can put a face to a username... :cool:

So.. Who's interested?

jesemeca

I will be there and am up for meeting some fellow WDWMagic'ers. I will be in Epcot all day on the 1st. Let me know and I'll be there.

gbruenin

Always interested in meeting other fans. We'll be there with the WDWCelebrations event but would enjoy other instant gatherings. Gary

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I am game. I will be doing the WDW Celebrations dessert party for illuminations and had planned on participating in what ever other activities they had going on as well, but nothing is set in stone save for the dessert party. Just give me a time and a place and I should be able to bring myself and possibly a few other forum members as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom