~WDWMagic.com Spaceship Earth Re-Opening Party~

EPCOT.nut

I've uploaded the photos from the meet here: http://dreamfinderforever.fotopic.net/c1469193.html

Thanks again for the memories everyone! :wave:

Those pics turned out really good. I love my set of rabbit ears! :ROFLOL:Thanks, Doug!

I know about the memories....Came back to work Monday and of course I got the "what did you do this weekend" and I could honestly say I laughed more Saturday than I had the whole month of February. :cool:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Hey everyone! Tim and I made it back to cold and rainy Pittsburgh last night. We had a great time at the meet. It's so nice to put faces to names. I wish we could come down for the DAK meet, but I guess we'll have to settle for September's get together. If someone could email me our group photo from Epcot, that would be great! Thanks again!!!

Noreen

It was great to meet you and Tim! You guys are fantastic to have hung in there until the bitter end too! Thanks so much for coming, and another congrats to Tim on his trivia prowess :sohappy:

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Original Poster
Those pics turned out really good. I love my set of rabbit ears! :ROFLOL:Thanks, Doug!

I know about the memories....Came back to work Monday and of course I got the "what did you do this weekend" and I could honestly say I laughed more Saturday than I had the whole month of February. :cool:

Yeah, thanks Doug! :rolleyes:

Boys.

Thanks for posting your pics Adam, very nice. I'm glad to see you're still alive and kicking after your "nuggets" :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom