WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

Jasonflz

Congrats! :)

I remember first coming to this site as a young kid and looking for ride videos of various attractions (no YouTube lol) and being so excited to join the forums. It's a great experience, talking to everyone here and discussing the thing we all love the most; Disney.

It's been a great 15 years, and here's to 100 more. :wave:

Jasonflz

The_CEO

One of few constants on the internet for me. It's been a great time being part of an amazing community.

Thanks Steve!

JohnnyDollaz89

Enjoy being a member here and only really started being more active and posting more in the last year but have been surfing around and browsing for a few years!

muse1983

I am so thankful that this site exists so I'm able to stay in the loop while counting down the days until our next visit! Happy 15th:wave:

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Congrats on 15 years! The fact that WDWMagic is been around for 15 years is a testament to Steve and everyone who helps make this site what it is. Thanks to you all!

PalisadesPkteer

Thank You so much for these Wonderful 15 years you have given us!

This site was at the start, is now and forever will be THE BEST!

Best wishes for the future and Congratulations!

Brian "PalisadesPkteer"

enoe01

Congrats on 15 years! Thanks for all the help and info that has been provided. I hope to see another 15 years of magic from this site. It has been an honor being a member here!:sohappy:

heartodisney

A HUGE Thank You for this site, it has been very helpful on our upcoming trip...have met so many wonderful people! I just wish I had been on site before my last three trips! Keep up the great work and look forward to meeting new friends!

e4ymod

Congratulations on 15 years Steve!!!! I'm proud to be a member of such a great community. This is much more than a website, it has touched and changed many lives, including mine. I literally would not be where I am today without WDWMAGIC.

(for those who don't know me, this is where I found my wife and numerous people that I consider great friends :) )

Monorail_Orange

Congrats to Steve, the Mods, and everyone else who keeps this site going. It's been a favorite of mine for probably darn close to 15 years, even if I did lurk a long time before my first post ;-)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom