WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

SewIn2Disney

Congrats to Steve and all of the members here, it wouldn't be the same without everyone!

Happy 10th, and I'm proud to say I was here for 5 of those years! The only days I don't check this site are when I'm actually IN Disney!

PlaneJane

In the Parks
No
Hey Steve you have the best site on the internet!

Congradulations on 10 Years!

I'm glad I could help you even test the mobile site too! As soon as I get some new phones I'll PM you the newest list!

DisneyRoxMySox

WDWMagic has been a great help to many of my Disney vacations and I'm sure will continue to be in the future. It has be the home of great discussions and ideas. Although I am somewhat of a baby to the website, I just celebrated two years here, this site has meant a lot. Bringing me back to the world when it was so desperately needed. Thanks to of course Steve for creating it and thanks to all of those who belong.

Happy 10th Anniversary!! Here is to many, many more!! :)

-DisneyRoxMySox.

MKCP 1985

Thanks for this great site on all things Disney, but especially Walt Disney World. I stumbled upon the site a few years ago quite by accident and it has become a daily part of my entertainment, not to mention an invaluable resource tool when planning a trip down.

This forum has the greatest members (myself excluded) of any message board I've come across, and I am sure the best is yet to come.

Congratulations on 10 wonderful years and best wishes for continued magic!

jedimaster1227

Happy Ten Year Anniversary! :wave:

The new look of the site looks great. I have been on this forum since the site became "WDWMagic.com" and have never been so impressed with a Disney site before (And apparently, neither have any of the other magazines that wrote about WDWMagic. :D )

I look forward to the next ten years on this site and I am already preparing to celebrate the site's 20th anniversary!

Heres to Steve and WDWMagic-for giving a home to Disney fans around the world! :sohappy:

TurboCaroline

Is it 5:00 yet?
I came to this site almost 2 years ago only because I did a search for Disney onride videos. I liked it so much here that I stayed. Congratulations!

:sohappy:

Chape19714

Happy 10th Anniversery wdwmagic.com! Can we PLEASE change the forums from castle blue to castle birthday cake pink? Maybe after 15 more years.

What an accomplishment in just 10 years, Steve, Thanks for all of your hard work and dedication. I'm not sure I could run a WDW site living an entire ocean away from the subject! Thanks for moderation and everything else you have done, and thanks to the co-moderator Eeyore!

The new look is great! Nice new logos!

See you all in the World! Now...who wants cake? :lol:

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
Happy B-Day WDWMAGIC! Been here for years and plan on staying! Now that I'm a Cast Member, I'm thrilled to be a part of this forum!

trr313

Happy Birthday! I love this website. It's the website that I visit several times each day for my daily Disney fix. Congrats on your successful website.:wave:

MsSnuzi

Happy 10 years and a day Anniversary!

Steve, we can't thank you enough for giving us such a great place to mix and mingle about all things Disney. It really is a family to many of us and we love it here.

The place looks great - the changes are magical - now if I could only get a decent pinball score, my life would be complete. :lol:

Here's to many many more WDWMagic memories! :sohappy:

pinkrose

Happy Birthday WDWMAGIC!
55.gif

DisneySaint

I'd like to think this site is what fueled my fire for wanting to go work at Disney. And now I'm going!

Happy Aniversary WDWMagic!

LilDucky

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WDWMAGIC!!!!

Here's to many more years of great News and Information! :sohappy:

Thank you Steve, and to all those that help this great site run so smoothly! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom