WDWFreak53, car discussion

WDWFREAK53

garyhoov said:
Okay, your car may well have needed all those things as part of normal maintenance, but in my opinion NONE of those things would eliminate a clear "thumping" sound (though I haven't heard it and my interpretation of "thumping" might be different than you mean).

I think you have a right to be more than a little annoyed at this point, and if they haven't changed the coil yet (and the car runs) I'd get it away from those clowns.

I completely agree with Gary! Get our van out of there!

What would an air filter have to do with a thumping sound when she hit the brakes?

Did they also say that it could've been from the dirty oil that's been in there for 2700 miles and some bad wiperblades?

MouseMadness

:lol: Hush!!

And what's this our business? :lookaroun The minivan, as much as you may covet it, shall never be yours!! :eek:

Van is home, thumping is gone, a lesson is learned, so... I'll probably check in again in a year or so when I am *hopefully* ready to move to my next vehicle. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
MouseMadness said:
Van is home, thumping is gone

:sohappy:

Next vehicle?

Might I suggest:

img2,579_7,360.jpg

At $30,000 it's about the same price as a well equiped mini-van, but much quieter (note single rider seat).

MouseMadness

:lol: I kinda don't have the luxury of the single rider vehicle ;) but I suppose if I attach the girls to strings and put a parachute behind them, they'd just sort of float along. :lol:

I actually just want to get what Andy has :lookaroun :

4pu-4-c.jpg

(but his is black) I do love me a truck. :cool: :lookaroun :lol:

WDWFREAK53

The Lincoln LT is a nice NICE truck...but I'd prefer me a fully loaded Nissan Titan. :slurp:

I just found out that there are no used SRX's from Massachusetts to New Jersey :lol: (Although, I did find a few in Arizona and California).

There's a Nissan dealership near me that's giving the "Employee Discount" for a couple of weeks...I may check me out a new Xterra. I still heart the Rubicon though.

Oh, and I forgot to reply to it...the Rendezvous...eh, it's not really my style but my aunt has one and she loves it too!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
the Mark LT is the worst F150 ever made.

And Brian, there's a Toyota dealership in Orlando doing Employee Discount as well.

WDWFREAK53

mkt said:
the Mark LT is the worst F150 ever made.

And Brian, there's a Toyota dealership in Orlando doing Employee Discount as well.

If Toyota would bring back the old Land Cruiser...I'd be first in line...but as far as smaller SUV's go...nothing, in my eyes, really jumps out at me. The Highlander is nice, I will admit that...but it's just not me...I like the more rugged look. (Yes, ask me why I'm interested in the SRX again? LOL ).

Xterra, Hummer, and Jeep are really the only "rugged" looking SUV's. (Although, the Pathfinder isn't THAT bad).

WDWFREAK53

mkt said:
Brian... Toyota is bringing back the FJ.. check it out

Are you talking about that light blue concept vehicle? I know...it's a retro FJ...but it needs to grow on me a little more. I do like the concept...maybe in a different color :lol:

(I loved that "Tonka" concept that Ford came out with!)

hcswingfield

WDWScottieBoy said:
I'm really starting to like this one: Subaru B9 Tribeca

i.subaru.B9.tribeca.05jan.jpg

B9-Tribeca-Interieur_a.jpg

subaru_b9_tribeca.JPG

Looks a lot like the Nissan Murano I just bought. So far, I love it. Great handling, good mileage, incredible pickup and the most awesome Bose sound system ever. Check it out at Nissanusa.com.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
From Autoweek:

porsche989.jpg

I still think it's an abomination. Though I have to admit, I have been thinking maybe I should sell my Z4, sell my motorcycle and just get a practical, grown-up car.

Aurora_25

garyhoov said:
I still think it's an abomination. Though I have to admit, I have been thinking maybe I should sell my Z4, sell my motorcycle and just get a practical, grown-up car.

:eek: :eek: Please tell me I didn't just read that right.......:lookaroun

Shaman

garyhoov said:
You read it right. . . I think a 4 door Porsche is an abomination.;)

Not only that...but ugly...that car looks like it came out of the 80s or something...:hurl:

Any one know a good reliable site where I can get a nice dash kit?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom