wdwcp??

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
I was wondering if there is some place or person where I could get inside info about the college program, and not from the main cp site, because its not very informative about day to day details.

Thanks!:)

Lhriangel

Originally posted by fridgepoliceman
I was wondering if there is some place or person where I could get inside info about the college program, and not from the main cp site, because its not very informative about day to day details.

Thanks!:)

Well you could ask one of the people on this site who has done the CP. Brent and I have both been on the program and there are others on this site who have as well such as Jordan... another way would be to look at the website www.disneyalumni.com which has a very detailed discription of the program. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me :).

fridgepoliceman

Original Poster
Wow! awesome site. thanks. One quick question I have: Do you get to pick your roommates?, because me and a bunch of friends of mine are seriously thinking about it.

Thanks again!:D

Lhriangel

Wow! awesome site. thanks. One quick question I have: Do you get to pick your roommates?, because me and a bunch of friends of mine are seriously thinking about it.

If you want to pick your friends as roommates I would advice you to go down at the same time and stay for the same length and stand with each other in line.. still it's not a given. But part of the experience is meeting different people and you might not end up as friends with your friends if you live with them. For more CP info look in the jobs section of the forum.. this has been discussed in depth there.

TURKEY

Check out my site. It's got some pictures and other things that you can't find on the wdwcollegeprogram.com site.

If you aren't all over/under 21, then you will be split up into different apartments. Housing is now all 21+ and under 21.

If you have any more questions, just email me. My address is on my webpage and in my profile. I'm more likely to respond to an email and prefer an email rather than a PM.

DisneyCP2000

I'd suggest splitting up. Unless you guys have lived with each other before then by all means go for it. I guarantee that you and your roommates will have issues (whether it be the thermostat, food, or cleaning :lol: ). I agree with Angelique that meeting others from all over the states is VERY cool! My list extends to OH, NB, UT, TX, FL, & OK. I've even meet people from the countries in epcot (Mexico, Norway, Sweden/MillVill, Germany, Italy, Japan, Morocco, Frnace, UK and Canada). It's sweet!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom