WDW Vacation Video DVD came today!

Atticus

Sorry if this has been posted alerady, but I wanted to let everyone know that I did recieve the WDW planning video on DVD today!

I had read some posts that said it was just a test feature at the site!

Mike

crazygirley

Lucky, Lucky, Lucky you!!! How long did it take to come? It's been five weeks since I ordered, and still no DVD. Hopefully your wait was substantially shorter than mine.

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

crazygirley, I can't belive you havne't gotten yours yet. Maybe you should try again, or find a number to call to inquire. (or try ordering one to a friends address or name!) Good Luck.

Upvote 0

crazygirley

Geeze, I know. I ordered it from the web two weeks ago, and over the phone five weeks ago, the stupid girl who I was talking to totally wasn't listening, I guess.

Upvote 0

wild01ride

I've had them take so long to get to me that it was a surprise all over again when it came because I had completely forgotten that I even ordered it!:hammer:

Mine hasn't come yet either (ordered right after Christmas). Either they're just slow as usual or they don't like us here in Michigan!

Upvote 0

bailey5697

I'm waiting to see the answer regarding the difference between the DVD and VHS?? I just got the planning VHS it was really great compared to the very old one we had!

Upvote 0

crazygirley

I hate those people, they look so paid to be saying all that stuff, you know, since they all have on Mickey hats and pooh t-shirts, and they all have huge bags full of souviners in their hands, with huge smiles and FANTASTIC things to say...

Upvote 0

DisneyPhD

Oh yes, those people are there. There has been a number of threads discribing the difference between video and DVD so far. The DVD is the same as the video for 2003 (I have both) but the DVD has a number of extra parts in addtion. (Interactive map, pictures on each resort and "attration preview" for 5 Major rides.)

I guess some people in Michigan they like better then others :lol:.

You know it is bad when you can quote those people in the video. I don't think this year is quite as obnoxious as past years. I was really happy they got ride of some people!!! BTW does anyone else think they would be the perfect family to interview in a planning video? I even have everthing I have to say planned and have the cuttest kid to be in it. I have lots of Mickey and such shirts. We would be great!!!!!!1

Upvote 0

Blizz

My family is the poster family for Disney. Ha, we have so much Disney crap its funny. People think I am nuts because I love it so much.

Well the crazy guy in last years video was not cut out of the video completally. they still have his part where he shows the very uninterested woman how to use fastpass (ur, duh, I think I know how to stick a park ticket in) "And dont forget, its absolutly, positivly, free!!!" (where do they find these people?)

Upvote 0

crazygirley

Now take this family from the picture below (Found on what else but Disneyworld.com):

The family, back from a peaceful, relaxing day at the park, is sitting in their hotel room.

Mom, not tired at all from pushing around her two children in a stroller all day is peacefully preparing a full course dinner for the family to eat.

Dad, not at all upset after spending hundreds of dollars on Disney souviners that his children will shove in the closet when they get home is enjoying a newpaper on the chair.

The children, not at all cranky or tired, are quietly coloring, not at all a nusiance to their parents.

Okay, flash back to reality. Who is really like these people...

Um...No one I know!!!

Attachments

• weird.jpg
    weird.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 55
Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom