WDW Update from WDW

Hey everyone! I am at Disney Quest and wanted to give an update. I have been on MISSION: Space a few times and it was great. I must say that the Gold pods are much more intense then the others. Also I have tons of pictures and some great news on upcoming events direct from Disney. I will post it all next week on my site. I will have a news section up and running first. Also, the DVC resort, Saratoga Springs is having room previews on the DVC tour. Today I also took the "Keys" tour and our guide Geoff was great. Tomorrow I take Undiscovered Future World. I am having a great time and have some amazing stories, pictures, and news when i get back!!! I cant wait to share it!!!

If you have any questions, please ask while I am here, which wont be for long.

PS-construction on Expedition Everest is going good, but seeing the construction and the remaining demelition of Residential Street takes away some of the magic!

Well i will ttyl.

-Brent

Blizz

Original Poster
I also forgot to say that parts of the Haunted Mansion, Beach Club and a few other attractions facades are being spruced up.

Also, the Swiss Family Tree house is not closed for rehab, i read soeone that is was but it is open.

COP was running, but I must say that it is in bad shape and in need of a major rehab!

DVC is also offering $1,500 credit towards your new membership plus a free vacation if you buy into Saratoga Springs before it opens. I will update more on that later.

Blizz

Original Poster
No problamo!

Well I am going back to riding the Magic Carpets of Aladin at Disney Quest. I'll update better when I get home. TTYL.

Night everyone!

bandman

Originally posted by Blizz
COP was running, but I must say that it is in bad shape and in need of a major rehab!

What problems did you experience w/ COP? We were there the last week of July and we thought that COP looked great. We had no problems. I actually thought the theatre looked cleaner/better than it did back in March.

I was hoping that it had turned the corner so to speak.:confused:

General Grizz

CoP has had on and off problems - sometimes certain parts don't work. But apparently, it's constantly being fixed.

It may be that while it was closed seasonally, they decided not to "freshen it"...*shrug*

Unless they're trying to make an excuse to close it... :eek: :eek: :eek: :lookaroun :zipit: :brick:

I'll inspect it as CLOSELY as possible this coming week...and I'll report every detail I can find...too bad it's its last operating week for the 'season'!

Blizz

Original Poster
Well my plane landed a few hours ago and its sad to think that a few hours ago I was riding Test Track and making realyl goofy faces for the on ride photo.....

Well most of the major and top secret news (well its not totally secret because some of it has been reported on this site) will be released on my site when the pages are created, hopefully tomorrow. I am doing it this way because i have great photos to go along with them. I also have great photos of the new rooms at Saratoga Springs and photos of many backstage areas. I also have news like I said from Disney and around 700 photos for my site.

I will try to get working tomorrow and have the pages up soon with all the photos.

I also have construction photos of Mickey's Phillarmagic and Expedition Everest, destruction of Residential Street, some minor rehab photos of other sites, and many more photos like these.

So when I get them up I will let you all know.

Geesh I miss the "world" already... well I might talk my mom into the DVC and I might go work for the Disney Store in the winter so i get free admission...

Blizz

Original Poster
GGRRRRRR.......

Thanks to the guy that created the W32.Blaster.Worm my site has been slowed down. I have been busy correcting what has been done to my offline server so i can keep working on it. Well it will be a few more days but I am working....

PS-Dont be stupid like me, always get the latest Window's Updates.

Damico

Hi was wondering if anyone could tell me if CoP woulsd be open around christmas time cause thats when we're going down this year.

Blizz

Original Poster
Humm..... well if you are going the "Holiday" rate week which is a few days before Christmas till New Years, there is a good chance it will be open, but its all up to Disney. You never know with them.

Damico

Well we'll be in the parks from the 21-25 of december so thats good to know and we got a really good deal at the grosvenor resort for all they days except christmas. CoP is my faorite ride at MK.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom