WDW Trip Report 11/13 - 11/20

This trip was great. The first night we went to Disney Quest and I made my bestfriend sick by making a 5 on Cyberspace Mountain, but it was fun. We went to the Magic Kingdom on Mickey's 75th Birthday and they had 75 themed Mickeys each weighing 600lbs. I just had to get a pic of the police Mickey for my brother. We did a lot...we got all the rides done, saw Fantasmic twice and escape the rain on Wedsnesday. My bestfriend had a lot of firsts on this trip. She went on the Speedway, Cindy's Carousel, Rockets, and Jungle Cruise for the first time. Mickey's Philharmagic was great. I loved every minute of it. We ate dinner in the castle during Wishes but really couldn't see much so we came back another night and it was great. The week was long and wonderful. I've been home for 5 days and I am already stressing out. I'll be back in January staying at the Comtemporary by way of Disney Wonder. I got some great pics of Everest construction and also the "backstage" area of Hunchback where the Osbourne lights are kept. Check my website and photo gallery for updates. Bye! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom