WDW Tickets Go Up ($90/day)

DocMcHulk

Original Poster
Via @cafeorleans - Disney World ticket prices just went up to $90/day

(sorry, probably should have posted this in the new forum)

Bob Saget

To save us a lot of grief & pages upon pages of whining, I'll take the liberties of getting it all out of our system right now:

"Waaaah, Disney costs too much! Waaaaah!"
"I'm never going back!!!" It's too expensive."

"Okay, nevermind, I'm going back."
:)

DocMcHulk

Original Poster
To save us a lot of grief & pages upon pages of whining, I'll take the liberties of getting it all out of our system right now:

"Waaaah, Disney costs too much! Waaaaah!"
"I'm never going back!!!" It's too expensive."

"Okay, nevermind, I'm going back."
:)
Update: @cafeorleans - Disregard earlier tweet - $90 online includes tax; it's still $85 for WDW pre-tax

I dont remember them listing it with tax on the main tickets page before (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets-passes/)

Bob Saget

Update: @cafeorleans - Disregard earlier tweet - $90 online includes tax; it's still $85 for WDW pre-tax

I dont remember them listing it with tax on the main tickets page before (http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets-passes/)
Lol Good to know. At least we can get the cycle out of our system before it really does happen. :)

There's a simple, 4-step formula that follows every year when this happens. Easy to follow, hard to forget:
1). Hear of ticket price increase
2). Complain of ticket increase & how Disney adds nothing new to justify said increase.
3). Vow to never return to WDW because costs are getting so outrageous.
4). Start planning your next WDW vacation.

(Repeat Annually)

Lee

Adventurer
2). Complain of ticket increase & how Disney adds nothing new to justify said increase.
Yep. That's pretty much how I do it, except I leave out number 3. No point in even pretending I'm never gonna return.:lol:

pamousefan

I have read that an increase is coming...imagine that!? Surprised? It also stated that the price is going from the current $85+tax to $89+tax(with tax it will be about $94.79/day!

Now, let the whinning begin! or as a change this year... just don't whine and get over it early and begin planning your WDW trip earlier...that always makes a person happy...no matter what the price is!:ROFLOL:

timeman

I have read that an increase is coming...imagine that!? Surprised? It also stated that the price is going from the current $85+tax to $89+tax(with tax it will be about $94.79/day!

Now, let the whinning begin! or as a change this year... just don't whine and get over it early and begin planning your WDW trip earlier...that always makes a person happy...no matter what the price is!:ROFLOL:

It will probably be $88+tax as Universal Orlando just raised their price to that for a single day ticket.

Tinkerbella16

Lol Good to know. At least we can get the cycle out of our system before it really does happen. :)

There's a simple, 4-step formula that follows every year when this happens. Easy to follow, hard to forget:

(Repeat Annually)

Too funny! But so true!! :ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

Bob Saget

Now, let the whinning begin! or as a change this year... just don't whine and get over it early
Since this was only a false alarm, we should designate this discussion:
052912.jpg

"Getting It Out Of People's System Since May of 2012"

bhg469

Price increases really only matter people that only go for a day or 2. Disney strongly discourages short exposure to themselves.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom